- Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Sausage
- Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
9th B BB..7:30..Here
V G BB..Cabool @ Thayer..6:00
Quiz Bowl @ Houston..4:00
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Apricots, Carrots, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
9th/JV/V B BB..Ava..5:00..Here
- Breakfast. . . Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Hamburger, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Student Requests
Thursday - Throwback: 1997
Friday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . . .
TODAY Quiz bowl meeting during 1st lunch TODAY in Mr. Hummel's room to make plans for SCA
contest on Thursday.
Thursday Junior class officers meeting during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Brower’s room.
3. There will be a representative from Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, in the library on Thursday @ 10:30 to visit with interested seniors.
4. Sports pictures for BB and cheerleading are Thursday. The girls BB team will be dismissed at 2:30 for their pictures and the rest will take their pictures after school. Any questions check with your coach.
5. The Knights of Columbus Free Throw Competition is this Saturday at Munford Gym from 10:00 to 11:00 am. If you are interested in participating you make pick up a form in Miss Connie’s office. Thanks
6. Dakota Tiger's rifle shoot for his senior project will be this Sunday @ 2:00 pm.. Sign up @ Tina's office and you will get directions on how to get to the range.
7. Friendly Reminder: Passes do NOT work during basketball tournaments. Admission for students is $1 and $3 for adults.