- Breakfast. . .Pancake on a Stick & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Lettuce &Tomato, Cottage Cheese, Peaches
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Roll
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
- Breakfast. . . Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Hot Dog, Tater Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Tyler Osborn's Playlist
Thursday - Throwback: 1987
Friday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 am in Mr. Wade’s room.
FBLA meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
Thursday Student Council meeting at 7:45 am in Mr. Knapp’s room.
3. Seniors interested in touring and learning more about MSU-West Plains will have an opportunity to attend Red Carpet Days on Friday, February 3. The bus will leave at 8:45 and return at approximately 2:45. Lunch will be provided by the University. You must sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door by Thursday, in order to attend.
4. Check the lost and found for items that might belong to you.
5. Congratulations to the following students on their STAR event accomplishments!
• Grace Bailey & Alana Biehl – Gold advancing to State
• Kayla Cox – Gold advancing to State
• Lindsey Osborn & Emily Fair – Gold advancing to State
• Alexa Fredrick & Krysta Rader – Gold advancing to State
• Gabe Ivins & Olivia Darnell – Gold advancing to State
• Ryan Cawvey, Lindsey Chaney & Hanah Foster – Gold
• Kaylynn Wake - Gold
• Linsey Brook – Silver
• Reagan Brook, Emily Scarbrough & Kassidy Brotherton – Silver
• Jackson Bailey & Wesley Picard - Silver