Lunch. . .Salisbury Steak, Potatoes & Gravy, Orange, Hot Roll
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Thursday (Maroon) Math & Science Relays @ Thayer..4:00
Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
Lunch. . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (White) Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Turkey Cheese Wrap, Chips, Lettuce & Tomato, Celery & Peanut Butter, Banana
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Saturday FFA @ C of O Contest
Chess @ Joplin
1. Hallway Music
TODAY - Inspirational
Thursday - Top 10 Songs Right Now
Friday - Mrs. Grogan's Birthday Playlist
2. Math and Science Relays are Thursday at Thayer. Get your permission forms turned in to Mr. Hummel ASAP. Students need to meet in the commons area when released at 2:30 on Thursday. Make sure and bring money for food. Any questions see Mr. Hummel or Mrs. Lee.
3. The boys bathroom was scheduled to be reopened tomorrow. Less than 24 hours before that glorious event, tobacco was found in Bear's Den lavatory. So, we will continue our emergency only restroom usage for boys during class time through the month of March. If you've already used up your emergency pass, take care of business during the breaks!
4. The ACT registration deadline for the April 8 test is this Friday. If you are a sophomore planning to take Math 135 next year, it is highly recommended that you take the ACT in April to potentially qualify for dual credit eligibility. If you qualify by your ACT score, you will not need to take the placement test which will be given in late April. If you have questions about the registration process, see Mrs. Munson.
5. ALL Juniors will be taking the state mandated ACT (plus writing section) on April 19. Testing is mandatory. It will be free of charge to you and you do NOT register for this state ACT. The school district takes care of the registration process. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
6. Willow chess team took part in Alton chess tournament last Saturday, winning first team, with Chris Falkner taking 2nd individual, Eli Moore in 5th place, Alex Sheehan in 6th and Michael Wickens in 9th. WAY TO GO! Next tournament is for USCF members this Saturday in Joplin. There will be no chess practice this Thursday. See Serghei for details.
7. Internship students need to stop by Miss Connie’s office and pick up your 3rd quarter assignment.
8. Gabby Craig will be hosting an Interactive Horror movie on Friday night at 7:00 in Grimes Auditorium. She will be showing Night of the Living Dead. Admission will be 3 nonperishable food items per person or 5 per couple. All proceeds go to MUNCH to help families in need. Don’t miss out on this night of fun.
9. Juniors and Seniors attending prom: There is a song request sheet hanging in the commons area and in Mrs. Brower's room. You have until March 10th to request music.
10. We have baseball shirts for sale. See Miss Connie for an order form. Orders are due by March 10th.
11. Anyone wanting to try out for cheerleading for the 2017-18 school year, needs to pick a packet up from Miss Connie. This tryout will be for football and basketball (there will only be one tryout).
12. The City of Willow Springs is accepting applications for Lifeguards at the City Water Park. This is a seasonal position. The City of Willow Springs will offer lifeguard training on March 18, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the Civic Center. All applicants must be at least 16 years old at time of hire or turning 16 in the summer and possess a valid driver’s license. The City of Willow Springs is a drug-free work place and the City requires a pre-employment drug test. Please contact City Hall with any questions at 417-469-2107. Applications may be obtained at City Hall, 900 W. Main St, or on our website, www.willowspringsmo.com. Applications will be accepted through Monday, March 13, 2017. The City of Willow Springs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Night Glow Fun 5K Run/Walk April 29th at Palenske Field. Check the flyers on the bulletin boards or see Miss Connie for an information sheets and registration form.