Baseball..Ava @ Cabool..3:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45) Dismiss athletes at 1:30
FFA @ Houston
- Breakfast. . .Waffles, Syrup & Sausage
- Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Baseball..Van Buren @ Cabool..6:30 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
Track @ West Plains..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:45) Dismiss athletes at 2:30
FFA @ Crowder
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chicken Taco, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Ice Cream Bars
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Chad Cargil ACT Workshop..9:00-12:00
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Pear, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
FFA @ Skyline
1. Hallway Music
TODAY - Inspirational
Thursday - Prom Dance Songs
Friday - Prom Slow Jams
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
VB meeting during 1st lunch in Mrs. Cottengim’s room.
3. Jostens will be in the Bears Den Friday at 1:35 to deliver graduation items. NO personal checks will be accepted on Friday - cash or money orders only. Credit card and debit card payments can also be made online at www.thegraduationcenter.com by the end of TODAY or by calling their office, 573-546-7366.
4. Less than 2 weeks left to buy your yearbook before the price goes up! Order online at jostens.com or from Ms. Spencer by next Friday, March 31 to get your yearbook for $50. After that, supplies are limited and the price is $55. Buy now!!