Breakfast. . .Pancakes, Syrup & Cereal
Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Salad/Tomato, Banana, Cheese Breadstick
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Thursday (White) Junior Job Interview
JV/V Baseball @ Norwood..4:30 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:40
Golf @ Cabool..4:00 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:50
Tennis @ Salem..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:15) Dismiss athletes at 2:00
Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
Lunch. .Pizza, Broccoli, Grapes, Brownie
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (Maroon) Bood Drive. . .8:00-2:00
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Carrots, Apple, Cookie
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Inspirational
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Songs About Jobs!
2. The following students need to meet with Mrs. Munson in the library during first lunch TODAY, concerning the Interscholastic Contest at MSU-WP:
Ethan Aguilera Grace Bailey Linsey Brook Andrew Carda
Jessie Clarkston Wesley Clarkston Shelby Detwiler Liliya Dudko
Ty Durnell Bryce Friga Matt Garrison Mark Gossard
Mark Kharitinov Alex McNew Isabella Melvin Ashlyn Michaelson
Grace Minge Riley Pool Spencer Samuelson Caleb Solik
Derick Stolba Aamir Tisekar Kaylynn Wake Kelsey Walton
3. Bear Times: If you are in Tier I and wish to change your assignment see Miss Connie by noon TODAY.
Tier I 9th/10th Pitts, Schwalm, Walls Tier 1 11th/12th Pitts, Fris, Dillin
4. Seniors who ordered graduation items from Jostens, and your account is paid in full, see Miss Connie to pick up your order.
5. A list of students that qualified for the 3rd Quarter Attendance Incentive is posted on Mrs. James’ office window. Check the list and then see Mrs. James or Mr. Spence at lunch to pick up your Bear card.
6. Juniors: A schedule for the Mock Interviews on Thursday will be posted outside of Mr. K's, Mr. Wickens's, and Mrs. Brower’s rooms and Mrs. James's office. Please check the schedule for your interview time.
7. The yearbook staff wants your prom pictures for this year's yearbook! E-mail them to Ms. Spencer or upload them to the ReplayIt app!
8. This is the last week to get your yearbook before the price goes up! This year's yearbook is going to be incredible, so order yours by Friday to get the current price of $50.
9. Seniors: Ms. Spencer needs your baby pictures for the graduation slideshow NOW! They can be emailed to her or bring her a picture to scan.
10. 2016/17 WS Softball trip to watch the Mizzou Tigers battle it out against the Alabama Tide this Saturday needs to swing by Coach Cottengim's room for further trip details.
11. Seniors: The General Form for local scholarships is due to Mrs. Munson by 3:00 pm April 3. There are also several other scholarships with the April 3 deadline. This deadline is fast approaching so get those scholarships filled out and turned in.
12. Your daily blood fact: Your daily blood fact: 8% of your body weight is in your blood? And don't forget to sign up for the blood drive this Friday!