Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Green Beans, Orange, Bread Stick
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Thursday (White) FFA Contest..Here
Athletic Banquet..Grimes Auditorium..6:00
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Carrots, Apple, Cinnamon Roll
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (Maroon) End of 3rd Quarter
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Saturday JV/V Baseball @ Plato
FFA @ Miller
Sunday Daylight Saving Time Begins…Set Clocks FORWARD one hour
1. Hallway Music
TODAY - Ms. Spencer's Birthday Playlist
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Spring Break Party
2. There will be NO credit recovery TODAY after school.
3. Students you will need to come to the library to renew your books before Spring Break or they will be late when you return.
4. Winter Sports Banquet is Thursday at 6:00 in Grimes Auditorium.
5. WSHS will once again host the Chad Cargill ACT Workshop on March 24 from 9:00-12:00. The cost to attend is $30 per student. You need to sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door and pay your fee by this Friday. You can pay with cash or check, made payable to Willow Springs School.
6. Reminder: THIS FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY PROM TICKETS! If you intend to go to prom, you must have all arrangements made with Mrs. Brower by 3:00 Friday.
7. Prom music requests must be made by Friday.
8. Laser Tag Tournament at Project Prom: Teams of 10 must be signed up by Friday to compete.
9. Check the student portal for any missing assignments. . .quarter ends Friday.
10. Students in 9-12 grades: Workers are needed to work in the baseball concession stand. Signup sheet is in Mrs. Brower's room. Games start soon, please sign up ASAP. Community service opportunity.
11. Krysta Rader and Alexa Fredrick’s driving safety fact. . .Seatbelts Save Lives! Wearing a seatbelt while traveling in a car can help reduce the chance of injury or death as a result of a crash by as much as 50%.
12. Don’t forget if you would like to purchase a baseball and/or track shirt see Miss Connie for an order form by Friday.
13. Anyone wanting to try out for cheerleading see Miss Connie for a packet. Deadline is March 20th.
14. The last day to order a tux without a late fee is March 17th.