- Breakfast. . .Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chili, Corn on Cob, Crackers, Cheese Stick, Applesauce
7/8 B BB..Liberty..5:30..Here
- Breakfast. . . Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Goulash, Green Beans, Mixed Fruit, Bread Stick
Club Pictures..New Gym..9:00
Juniors. SDC Trip @ 11:00
7/8 G BB @ Cabool..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Carrots, Strawberries
SCA Choir Clinic..Here
Hallway Music: Inspirational. Thursday - Student Requests. Friday - Songs About Pictures
- Interact Club meeting TODAY during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Talbot's room. Important for all club members to attend.
- November is National Adoption Awareness month. Marri Jackson’s senior project is to raise awareness of adoption. Stop by her table in the commons area and pick up a ribbon showing your support. Each day you wear your ribbon to school, through next Tuesday, your name will be added into a drawing for a prize. Let’s help Marri make her senior project a success.
- Lost: A maroon CAP with a yellow M on it (Mansfield hat). . .if found please return to Connie’s office.
- Check out the deer pictures on Mrs. James office window! Students who go deer hunting, please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with the date and parent signature on the back). If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd – 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize.
- Don’t forget if you would like to purchase a “Team Stolba” shirt see Miss Connie for an order form.