ASVAB (all Juniors)
Josten’s..Bears Den..8:30 (graduation orders)
- Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Broccoli, Orange, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
Financial Aid Night..5:30-7:00
NHS @ 7:00
SCA Choir Auditions 4:00-Here
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza, Green Beans, Grapes, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Cheezy Joe on a Bun, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
State CC @ Jeff City..9:00
Honor Choir @ Bolivar
Daylight Saving Time Ends..Set your clocks BACK ONE HOUR
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY – Shuffle
Thursday – Throwback 1991
Friday – Student Request
2. The rest of the Juniors will be taking the ASVAB TODAY. You should be in your testing room NOW. Testing should conclude around 11:15
3. Seniors: The Jostens rep will be in the Bears Den TODAY at 8:30 to take orders for graduation items. Bring your order form and deposit.
4. The ACT registration deadline for the December 10 test is this Friday. You will need to register online at actstudent.org See Mrs. Munson if you have questions about the registration process.
5. Seniors: Just a reminder that the Financial Aid night will be held in the Bear's Den Thursday, beginning at 5:30 pm. If you plan to attend a college, university, technical school, or any type of post-secondary education, you will want to attend.
6. The Sally Hatton Memorial Chess Tournament will be held here at the Bears' Den this Saturday. All chess team members must be here, and the tournament is open to anyone who wants to play. Registration is at 9:30, we'll start at 10:00, awards at 3:00 pm. Entry fee is $5, parents & friends play for free. See Serghei for more information.
7. Grace Bailey and Alana Biehl will be hosting a Dog Jog 5K Run/Walk on November 19th at Palenske Field. All proceeds will be donated to the Humane Society of the United States of America. Talk to Grace or Alana to register or if you have any questions. Check out the flyers on the bulletin board in the hallway for further information.
8. Your Daily Blood Fact: 8% of your body weight is in your blood? Don’t forget to sign up for the blood drive this Friday.
9. 2016-17 Girls & Boys BB shirts are on sale NOW. See Miss Connie for an order form.
Deadline to order the girls BB shirts is this Friday at 3:00.
Deadline to order the boys BB shirts is November 16th
Thank you for supporting the basketball programs.