- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Burrito & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chicken, Beans, Grapes, Corn Bread
SCA Choir Auditions..4:00
NHS Induction..Grimes Auditorium..7:00
- Breakfast. . . Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Taco, Salad/Tomato, Peaches, Brownie
Blood Drive..Bears Den
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Sloppy Joe, Chips, Carrots, Apple
State CC @ Jeff City..9:00
- Hallway Music: It's Student Request Week!
- The remainder of the Juniors will be taking the ASVAB TODAY. Please report to your testing room if you have not already done so. Testing should conclude around 11:15.
- The Jostens rep will be here for graduation products and cap & gown orders TODAY at 8:30 in the Bear’s Den.
- Seniors interested in touring and learning more about MSU-West Plains will have an opportunity to attend Red Carpet Days on Friday, November 13. The bus will leave at 8:45 and return at approximately 2:45. Lunch will be provided by the University. You must sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door by Thursday, November 5 in order to attend.
- Some things to know about Friday's blood drive:
- Donating WILL get you out of class for a bit
- Donating WILL earn you a t-shirt that looks like the one at Mrs. Tina's office window.
- Donating WILL make you eligible for one of two scholarships our school will receive from CBCO (if you are a senior)
- Donating MAY save as many as 3 lives through your single donation
- There is NO substitute for blood - it is the only thing that can be used for critical patients
Please sign up and volunteer to donate. If you are 16, get a permission form. If you are older than 16, you do not need a permission form.
- Attention Juniors: We have hosting a concession stand this Saturday at the Golf Tournament. We need volunteers to help serve food or volunteers to donate food and drink items. The sign-up sheet is in Mrs. Brower's room on the board. Sign up by Thursday to help. Most donations need to be brought in on Friday. This is a fundraiser for prom! Reminder: Only juniors who help with a fundraiser may be on a prom committee and have a say on prom activities. Sign up ASAP!
- Bears for a Better Christmas meeting during 1st lunch on Thursday in Mrs. Brower’s room.
- Torey Tice of Skeeter-Kell Sporting Goods will be in the Commons Area during lunch next Wednesday, November 11. He will be taking orders for letter jacket patches. He will not take your order unless you pay him when ordering. Patches are $10 each. The following athletes need to pay him for patches they ordered in October. Allie Tooley, Dakota McDaniel, Jade Roberts, Derek Smith, Bailey Siegrist, Greg Moore, Ethan Graves, Michaela Cox, Zeke Webb, Alexis Fogerty and Jon Amos. He will not send the order off until you pay for your patches!
- The registration deadline for the December 12 ACT is this Friday. Please see Mrs. Munson if you have registration questions.
- This year’s Girls Basketball shirts are now for sale! You can pick one up at Miss Connie’s office, from Coach Gutscher or Coach TIlley. Order forms are due by Friday @ 3:00pm.
Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with the date and parent signature on the back) for display on Mrs. James’ office window. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd – 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize. Good Luck Hunters!