7th B BB @ Cabool..7:00
8th B BB @ Cabool..5:00
- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Alfredo, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
Attendance Committee Meeting..Conference Room
FFA @ Rolla
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chicken Taco, Salad/Tomato, Bean Salsa & Tostitos, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Veterans Day Assembly @ 9:45
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Apple, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback 1986
Friday - Patriotic Songs (Vet. Day Assembly)
2. Club Meetings. . .
Thursday If you are interested in joining Interact there will be an informational meeting Thursday
during both lunches in Mrs. Dillin’s room.
3. Those of you that need doctor, court notes, etc. get those to Miss Tina BEFORE your attendance committee meeting on Thursday.
4. We will be cleaning off the outside of the lockers on Friday. If you have things you want to save take them OFF before Friday.
5. On Friday, there will be a movie night in Mrs. Pilcher's Room at 6:00pm sponsored by FCA. Everyone is welcome so bring a snack to share and a bean bag or pillow.
6. Stop by Miss Connie’s office to pick up an entry form for the Dog Jog 5K Run/Walk on November 19th at Palenske field. For further information see Grace Bailey or Alana Biehl.
7. Drug Awareness Week Participation Days:
TODAY - "Outshine drugs!" - wear a bright colored shirt
Thursday - "Blackout drugs!" - wear a black shirt
Friday - "Drugs are not a game!" - wear a sports team shirt or jersey
8. Your Daily Drug Awareness Fact: Males have a higher risk of overdosing and dying than females.
9. The Fall Sports Banquet will be held on Thursday at 6:00 p.m. in the Frank Hicks Multipurpose Building.
10. If are interested in ordering a boys BB shirt see Miss Connie for an order form. Deadline to order is November 16th.