Softball..Hartville..4:00..Here (admission is $7)
- Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Cheeseburger Helper, Green Beans, Peaches, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
Dismiss at 12:45
Parent/Teacher Conferences 2:00-7:00
JV/V VB @ Licking..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
5/6 CC @ Mtn. Grove..3:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45)
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . . PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Carrots, Apple, Rice Krispy Treat
- (There will be NO salad bar since we have GAP)
V FB @ Ava..7:00 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
JV VB @ West Plains..9:00
MS/HS CC @ C of O..10:00 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
Band @ Reeds Spring
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Coach Pitts' Birthday Playlist
Thursday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 a.m. in Coach Wade’s room
3. Tory from Skeeter Kell will be here Thursday, instead of today, at 11:00 in the new gym to order letter jackets. If you get permission from Mrs. James or Mr. Spence you might possibly be able to visit with Tory during your GAP time. You will need a $100.00 deposit to order a letter jacket and you must have documentation from your high school coach confirming you have earned a varsity letter.
4. Schedule for Thursday. . .
- Pick your lunch up in the Bears Den and then report to your GAP advisors room
- Report to your 7th block class at noon
- School will be dismissed at 12:40 (not 11:40 like previous years)
- Remind your parents about Parent/Teacher Conferences from 2:00-7:00 pm
5. Folklore Students: Your money for the trip to "The Shepherd of the Hills" is due Thursday.
6. There will be no school Friday. Monday will be a maroon day.
7. Don’t forget to stop by Miss Tina’s office and sign up to audition for the talent show on October 25th. Any questions see Cheyenne Cole.
8. Yearbooks are on sale! Buy them before the price goes up. Right now, you can purchase your 2016-17 yearbook for $45. See Miss Tina, Miss Connie, or Ms. Spencer for an order form, or order them online at jostens.com. Prices will increase as the year goes on, so get yours early,