- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Burrito & Cereal
- Lunch. . Tortellini, Broccoli, Grapes, Garlic Bread
- Breakfast. . . Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cookie
District FB @ Fair Grove..7:00 (Bus leaves at 2:00) Dismiss athletes at 1:45
Shephard of the Hills Field Trip..12:00
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Peaches, Cookie
CC @ Reeds Spring..10:00 (Bus leaves at 7:00)
Band @ MSU
- Hallway Music:
Thursday: Food Songs
Friday: Student Requests
- Bear Time: If you are in Tier I and feel the need to switch you may see Miss Connie by noon TODAY.
9th & 10th Grade Tier I. . . .Ms. Pitts, Coach Fris, or Mrs. Walls
11th & 12th Grade Tier I. . .Ms. Pitts, Coach Bunch or Ms. James/Mrs. Cooley
- Junior class officer’s meeting TODAY during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Brower’s room.
- Congratulations to our Willow springs lady bears on a terrific season-awesome job, and, congratulations to our Lady Bears that have received post-season honors:
1st Team All-District Honorable Mention; Sr. Beth Sherbo
Just an additional FYI; Sydney Miller is up for photo of the week on the ky3's ozone.com GO VOTE!
- School picture retakes are October 29th. If you have NOT had your picture taken this school year or if you need retakes see Miss Tina for a picture form.
- FBLA meeting Thursday during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
- You are invited to this weeks All Girls Devo group that will meet Thursday in the HS Library led by Jade Roberts. All HS girls are invited to attend. Breakfast will be provided.
- FBLA and FCCLA members and cheerleaders that are participating in The Golden Age Games on Friday there will be mandatory practice to learn the chants Thursday. 1st lunch in Mrs. Grogan’s room and 2nd lunch in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
- There will be a senior class officer's meeting in Ms. Spencer's room during both lunches Thursday for Tier 1, and during 2nd lunch for tier 2 & 3 officers. Grab your lunch and bring it to her room.
- Friday is the last day to be entered to win a FREE iPad Mini! Buy a yearbook by 2:30 Friday afternoon online or through the school and your name will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced and walk out the door with his or her new iPad Friday before the end of school. Buy now! Prices will go up throughout the year.
- Any one playing basketball who did not participate in a fall sport needs to turn in their physical paperwork (Physical, Consent, Insurance, Drug) ASAP. It needs to be turned in to Coach Bunch, Coach Forrest or Coach Mallow (not the main office). It must be turned on before you can practice, but we would like to have it this week.
- FCCLA Reminder: $5 is due to Mrs. Walls by Friday to go to Region 9 meeting.