- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . Burrito/Chicken Crispitos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Grapes
7/8 FB @ Mtn. Grove..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
JV/V VB @ Salem..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
Softball @ Alton..2:00 (Bus leaves at 11:15) Dismiss athletes at 10:55
- Breakfast. . . Muffin & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Fish Sticks, Baked Potato/Cheese, Strawberries, Ice Cream
V FB @ Thayer..7:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
End of 1st Quarter
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Bagel Dogs, Chips, Celery, Orange
Band @ Branson
- Inspirational Music (Sponsored by Harley Wiese)
Thursday - Gone Country!
Friday - Student Requests
- If you registered to take the October 24 ACT here at Willow Springs, you should have received an email from ACT with your new testing center assignment. Since there were not at least 16 students registered to test at this location, they have moved you to a different testing center. If you have questions, see Mrs. Munson.
- Reminder: All NHS service logs and essays are due Thursday to Mrs. Shockley.
- Board Game Club meeting in Mr. Wickens' room Friday directly after school until 8:00 pm, all are welcome.
- FFA members this Saturday is the Willow Springs cattle working at 9:00 am.. Sign up on the board in the AG building. Need several teams to participate we are hosting the event we don't need to be a no show at our own event.
- The Medical Explorers Program is BACK! If you are interested in the medical field and would like to get hands-on experience, you might be interested in this volunteer program offered at Mercy St. Francis in Mt. View. Mrs. Munson will hold an informational meeting during both BEAR times on Thursday, October 8 in the Library. If you are not able to attend the meeting, see Mrs. Munson during transition times.
- ALL High School Girls...you are invited to attend the first all-girls devotional meeting Thursday in the HS Library at 7:30 a.m. A breakfast item will be provided. The study will be Head to Soul Makeover, Becoming Real in a Fake World. Come Thursday and check it out!
- High School girls you are invited to attend two of the classes that will be starting October 26th at the Willow Springs YMCA. Mrs. Miller will be teaching a morning Boot Camp class at 6:30 a.m. and will be offered every day. Coach Pitts will be teaching an AMRAP class on Monday and Thursday's from 6:15-7:00 p.m. Bring a friend, your mom, or your sister and come get healthy! See Coach Pitts if you have any questions.
- Found: A bracelet and one earring. . .see Connie to claim.
- The quarter ends Friday. Check the student portal for missing assignment.