Boys Basketball at Mtn. Grove 6:00
- Breakfast- Oatmeal & Cereal
- Lunch - Chicken Patty, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Broccoli, & Grapes
Girls Basketball here vs. Mansfield 6:00
- Breakfast- French Toast Sticks & Fruit
- Lunch- Pizza Burger, Green Beans, & Applesauce
Hallway Music: Today - Student Request
Congratulations to the FCCLA members who competed and placed in Region 9 Star Events:
- Reagan Brook & Emily Scarbrough: Gold in Chapter Service Project Portfolio
- Alexa Fredrick: Gold in Chapter Service Project Display
- Hailey Sigman & Ashlyn Jones: Gold in Focus on Children Junior
- Kassidy Brotherton & Jonah Smith: Gold in Focus on Children Senior
- Caitlyn Zimmerman, Taylor Resse, & Erika Earls: Gold in Illustrated Talk
- Lindsey Osborn: Gold in Recycle & Redesign
- Kallie Rodgers: Gold in Culinary Arts
- Cadee Rothermich & Tessa Duddridge: Silver in Chapter Service Project Display
Any students who are interested in receiving community services hours needs to see Mrs. Siler by Wed. Feb. 6th.
Juniors and Seniors, you and your parents should have received an email with information about prom. PLEASE READ EVERY PAGE VERY CAREFULLY! If you would like to have a copy of the information, there are copies available in the library, Ms. Berry's room, Mrs. Amanda's office, and Mrs. Jenny's office. If you are planning to invite a guest to prom who does not attend our school, you will need to get a Guest Request Form from Mrs. Jenny or Mrs. Cochran ASAP! Please see Mrs. Cochran or Ms. Berry with any questions regarding prom.
Want to pie one of your principals in the face? Tickets go on sale Monday! FBLA is selling tickets $1 each or 6 for $5, to support March of Dimes. Tickets will be on sale in the Bear's Den during both lunches. Students can buy tickets and choose the principal they want to see get pied at the pep assembly next Friday. You will put your name on the back of the ticket for a chance to be the pie thrower. Thank you for supporting FBLA and March of Dimes and giving every baby a fighting chance.
Flowers and Treats! FCCLA is selling Crush soda, candy-grams, and carnations for students to receive in school on Valentine’s Day. There are flyers in the hallway and outside Ms. Bell’s room with Valentine’s Day treat options and prices. A table will be set up in the Bear’s Den during lunch or you can come to Ms. Bell’s room to get an order form. Payment is due with your order form.