Varsity Softball at Ozark (Dismiss players at 9:40) Bus Leaves at 10
1:30- vs Ozark HS
4:30- vs East Newton HS
7:30- vs Oak Grove HS
Varsity Football Here vs Mtn. Grove 7:00
- Breakfast- Donut & Cereal (In Middle School)
- Lunch- Peanut butter & Jelly Uncrustable, Chips, Apple, Carrots, Cheese Stick & Scooby Snacks
Varsity Softball at Kickapoo
10:30- vs Logan-Rogersville
1:30- vs Kickapoo
Varsity Volleyball at Cabool 8:00
Varsity Tennis at School of the Osage 9:00
Volleyball Here vs Eminence 6:00
JV Football Here vs Mtn.Grove 6:00
Softball at Alton 4:30
Tennis Here vs Rolla 4:30
- Breakfast- Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch – Chinese Chicken, Rice & Gravy, Broccoli, Applesauce, Fortune Cookie
1. Hallway Music:
Today - Student Requests
2. Congratulations to our 2017-2018 Club Interact Officers! President Landon Rodgers, Vice President Garrett Graves, Secretary Olivia Darnell, Treasurer Lindsey Osborn, Directors Kassidy Brotherton, Jessica Miller, Emily Nix and Derick Stolba.
3. Student Council elections today for unfilled offices in Lang Art classes.
4. Juniors: Mr. K will be here after school today if you want to work on your research paper.
5. Now that chilly mornings are here, don't forget to visit the Bearbucks Coffee Shop in the library before school for a french vanilla cappuccino, hot chocolate, hot tea or coffee to warm you up!
6. Junior Class Officer Meeting in Mrs. Walls room today during 1st lunch.
7. Mrs.Walls is needs 4 concession stand workers for tonight. See her if you are able to work ASAP!
8. Board Game Club meeting after school Monday 11th sign up in Mr. Wickens class by this Friday. (Monopoly approximate end time 5:30)
9. Quiz bowl meeting Tuesday, September 12, in Mr. Hummel's room during both lunches.
10. There will be an FBLA meeting Tuesday, September 12th during 1st lunch in Mrs. Patton's room. All members and anyone interested in joining may attend!
11. The first GAP meeting of the year will take place during lunchtime on Wednesday, Sep 13. Pick up a sack lunch in the Bear's Den and then go to your GAP Adviser's location. You can find where your GAP group is meeting by looking at the posters on the window in the entrance to the library.
12. Seniors: There are several college reps scheduled to be here this month to provide you with information about their institution:
University of Missouri, Columbia - Thursday, September 14 at 2:15
Columbia College - Wednesday, September 20 at 2:00
13. Students make sure to turn in your field trip permission slips (first page of planner) to Mrs. Jenny. She has a list of those that have NOT turned one in on her counter outside of her window.
14. Be sure to check out the 27 Random Acts of Kindness display in the Commons in honor of Mrs. Lovan and Mrs. Pettit. There is a list you can take with you of all 27 tasks, as well as individual cards you can distribute to individuals that might be a recipient of your RAOK. Challenge task #1: Write a thank you card to someone "just because."
15. Seniors: If you would like to register to attend the College Fair at West Plains High School on September 14, check your announcements in Ms. Spencer's Canvas class--it tells you how to register. The bus will leave at 9:00 and return at approximately 11:00. All field trip rules will apply - see page 27 of the handbook and you must have a signed field trip permission form on file in the office.
16. Homework Lab will be held in the HS Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will be open from 3:00-4:00 PM each of those days.
17. FCCLA & FBLA members don't forget if you are going to Silver Dollar City you need to get signed up! $27 w/o meal, $36 w/ meal is due to Mrs. Walls or Mrs. Patton by Sept.13th.
18. The volleyball team will be hosting an "orange out" game Tuesday, September 19th vs. Cabool. All proceeds will go to help Mrs. Lovan with medical expenses. If you would like to order an Orange out shirt they are $12 and you can stop by Coach James's classroom to order.