- Breakfast - Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch - Chinese Chicken, Broccoli, Applesauce, & Rice Krispy Treat
- Breakfast - Biscuit, Gravy, & Cereal
- Lunch - Chicken, Potatoes & Gravy, Pear, & Granola Bar
- Breakfast - French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch - Spaghetti, Green Beans, Banana, & Breadstick
Varsity Volleyball Jamboree Here 5:30
- Breakfast - Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch - Taco, Salad, Strawberries, & Ice Cream
Varsity Football at Strafford 7:00
- Breakfast - Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch - Hamburger, Tater Tots, Baked Beans, & Apple
Hallway Music: Today - Mrs. Cochran's Birthday Playlist
Tuesday - Mr. Knapp's Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Country
Thursday - Mrs. Nichols' Birthday Playlist
Friday - Student Requests
Credit recovery starts today in the library. It will be held every Monday-Thursday from 3-5.
Students, get your beginning of school forms from the inside of your planner signed and returned ASAP! If you haven't turned your Student Technology User Agreement in by tomorrow, your school computer account will be disabled until you get it turned in. Syllabi need turned into your teacher not the office.
Students and Teachers: New Bear Time assignments will be posted on Mr. Spence's office window tomorrow morning. Please report to your first quarter Bear Time tomorrow.
Current NHS members are to meet in Mrs. Wiles room during second lunch tomorrow.
FBLA meeting Wednesday during both lunches in Mrs. Patton’s room.
FBLA wants to wish YOU Happy Birthday!! Please sign your name and grade on the correct calendar date down the hall next to Mrs. Pettit's room. We also invite you to become a Future Business Leader this year!!! Lead. Create. Inspire.
Juniors, remember to sign up to work in the concession stand for the football games. This is to help towards prom at the end of the year. The sign up sheet is on Ms. Berry's door, swing by when you get a chance. If there are any students from other grades that would like to help out, stop in and talk to Ms. Berry.