- Breakfast- Breakfast Burrito & Cereal
- Lunch- Chili Cheese Corn Dog, French Fries, Broccoli, Applesauce
- Breakfast- Biscuit, Gravy, & Sausage
- Lunch- Chicken, Potatoes & Gravy, Peaches, & Hot Roll
- Breakfast- Pancake & Cereal
- Lunch- Spaghetti, Green Beans, Banana, & Breadstick
- Breakfast- Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch- Taco, Salad, Grapes, Carrots, & Scooby Snacks
- Breakfast- Toast, Jelly & Eggs
- Lunch- BBQ Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
Hallway Music: Today - Student Requests
Tuesday - Inspirational
Wednesday - Mr. Wade Birthday Playlist
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Country
Sports Pictures will be today. Softball will have their pictures retaken also..
Students: Each month we will randomly select students of the week! If you have 95% attendance, no discipline referrals, and no Ds or Fs for the previous month, you're eligible. Four student drivers will be selected to receive a front row parking spot in front of the high school for the week. If you are non-driver and chosen, you'll receive a ticket to the front of the lunch line or other reward. November students will announced TODAY! Keep your grades up and be at school!
FCA will meet in the library Wednesday morning at 7:45.
Boys basketball t-shirt order forms can be picked up at the information center boxes by Mrs. Jenny window. Order forms and money are due by Nov. 10th.
Deer Hunters! Bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the office window! If you have perfect attendance from October 30 through November 17, you'll be entered into a drawing for $50. Good luck!
All Juniors will be taking the ASVAB on either Wednesday or Thursday. The day of testing and your room assignment is posted on Mr. Spence's window. You should report to your testing room immediately after the bell rings at 8:15. Testing should conclude before Bear Time.
The annual Bears for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Run will be held on Saturday, December 9 at Palenske Field. The entry fee is $20, and the first 30 registrants on race day will receive a t-shirt. Entry forms can be picked up at the information center next to the office.