Girls Basketball here vs. Mansfield 6:00
- Breakfast- French Toast Sticks & Fruit
- Lunch- Pizza Burger, Green Beans, & Applesauce
Boys Basketball at Cabool 6:00
- Breakfast- Biscuit & Gravy
- Lunch- Crispto, Salad, Corn, Fruit, & Yogurt
Hallway Music: Today - Student Request
Tuesday - Sophomore Research Paper Songs
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - More Sophomore Research Paper Songs
Friday - Basketball Jams
Spirit Week: What’s on the Tube?
Today: The Office (Dress like a nerd/ business or like someone from the show)
Tomorrow: Walker Texas Ranger (dress like a cowboy. Yeehaw)
Wednesday: Fixer Upper (Chip and Joanna, a construction worker. Watch your head!)
Thursday: Chicago Med/ PD/ Fire (dress like a doctor, nurse, cop, firefighter or other first responder.)
Friday: Bear in the Big Maroon House (maroon and white! Get a picture with Buster and post with #lifewithbuster ! He will be making his rounds around the school throughout the week)
Congrats to Caleb Solik, Student of the Week. Caleb gets preferred parking this week. Keep up your grades and attendance and we'll draw again next Friday!
Junior Class Officers there will be a very short meeting tomorrow, in Ms. Berry's room at 11:15. Check in with your bear time teacher and then come to the meeting. You'll be done in time to go to lunch.
Any students who are interested in receiving community services hours needs to see Mrs. Siler by Wednesday.
Want to pie one of your principals in the face? Tickets go on sale today! FBLA is selling tickets $1 each or 6 for $5, to support March of Dimes. Tickets will be on sale in the Bear's Den during both lunches. Students can buy tickets and choose the principal they want to see get pied at the pep assembly next Friday. You will put your name on the back of the ticket for a chance to be the pie thrower. Thank you for supporting FBLA and March of Dimes and giving every baby a fighting chance.
Flowers and Treats! FCCLA is selling Crush soda, candy-grams, and carnations for students to receive in school on Valentine’s Day. There are flyers in the hallway and outside Ms. Bell’s room with Valentine’s Day treat options and prices. A table will be set up in the Bear’s Den during lunch or you can come to Ms. Bell’s room to get an order form. Payment is due with your order form.
Congratulations to the following FBLA students that competed at districts last Friday.
- Business Ethics- 1st place: Maksim Kharitonov & Viktoria Polkopina
- Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure- 1st place: Sydney Durnell
- Journalism- 5th place: Lindsey Chaney
- Organizational Leadership- 3rd place: Maksim Kharitonov
- Personal Finance- 1st place: Maksim Kharitonov*, 3rd place: Micah Duffield*, 5th place: Alex McNew
- Help Desk- 3rd place: Maggie Graves
- Graphic Design- 3rd place: Chloe Chafin & Liz Sheehan
- Sports & Entertainment Management- 4th place: Micah Duffield, Alex McNew, Tre Talbert
- Client Service- 5th place: Derick Stolba
- Impromptu Speaking- 4th place: Riley Pool
- Hospitality Management- 2nd place: Maggie Graves, Ashtin Grogan, & Makenzie George
- Insurance & Risk Management- 1st place: Alex McNew, 2nd place: Micah Duffield, 5th place: Alexa Fredrick
- Introduction to FBLA- 4th place: Alyssa Von Allmen
- District 14 Vice President of FBLA-PBL Relations- Riley Pool