Volleyball at Thayer 6:00
Softball Here vs Mansfield 4:30
Cross Country Here 4:00
- Breakfast- Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch- Pizza, Salad, Peaches, Animal Crackers
Varsity Softball at Ozark (Dismiss players at 9:40) Bus Leaves at 10
- 1:30- vs Ozark HS
- 4:30- vs East Newton HS
- 7:30- vs Oak Grove HS
- Breakfast- Donut & Cereal (In Middle School)
- Lunch- Peanut butter & Jelly Uncrustable, Chips, Apple, Carrots, Cheese Stick & Scooby Snacks
Varsity Softball at Kickapoo
10:30- vs Logan-Rogersville
1:30- vs Kickapoo
Varsity Volleyball at Cabool 8:00
Varsity Tennis at School of the Osage 9:00
1. Hallway Music:
Today - TV Theme Songs
Friday - Student Requests
2. The following seniors need to see Mrs. Pettit before or during Bear Time to complete your senior information sheets for Senior Night: Kaitee Wheeler, Kenny Briscoe, Dorian Clinton, Sam Chaney, Dakota McDaniel, Wahteiska Butcher, Jessica Miller, Kameron Woody, and Avery Traver
3. Student Council elections today and tomorrow for unfilled offices in Lang Art classes.
4. Seniors: There are several college reps scheduled to be here this month to provide you with information about their institution:
University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg - Today at 9:15 (Dismiss by Intercom)
University of Missouri, Columbia - Thursday, September 14 at 2:15
Columbia College - Wednesday, September 20 at 2:00
5. FCCLA Meeting today during 1st lunch. There will be ice cream if you have paid your dues.
6. Junior Class Officer Meeting in Mrs. Walls room tomorrow during 1st lunch.
7. Board Game Club meeting after school Monday 11th sign up in Mr. Wickens class by this Friday. (Monopoly approximate end time 5:30)
8. Students make sure to turn in your field trip permission slips (first page of planner) to Mrs. Jenny. She has a list of those that have NOT turned one in on her counter outside of her window.
9. Be sure to check out the 27 Random Acts of Kindness display in the Commons in honor of Mrs. Lovan and Mrs. Pettit. There is a list you can take with you of all 27 tasks, as well as individual cards you can distribute to individuals that might be a recipient of your RAOK. Challenge task #1: Write a thank you card to someone "just because."
10. Seniors: If you would like to register to attend the College Fair at West Plains High School on September 14, check your announcements in Ms. Spencer's Canvas class--it tells you how to register. The bus will leave at 9:00 and return at approximately 11:00. All field trip rules will apply - see page 27 of the handbook and you must have a signed field trip permission form on file in the office.
11. Homework Lab will be held in the HS Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will be open from 3:00-4:00 PM each of those days.
12. FCCLA & FBLA members don't forget if you are going to Silver Dollar City you need to get signed up! $27 w/o meal, $36 w/ meal is due to Mrs. Walls or Mrs. Patton by Sept.13th.
13. Tomorrow will be Grandparents Day in the Elementary. High School students will eat breakfast in the Middle School Kitchen on Friday.
14. Mrs. Pilcher’s husband Rick, and Coach Rhoades' husband, Mark will be starting a Bible Study for High School Students at the Bible House on Thursday evenings. They will examine the Bible for Answers to this modern world in which we live. We will start at 5:35pm with a light supper, near 6:00pm we will search the Bible for answers. We will finish with fellowship and fun activities until 7:15pm.
15. The volleyball team will be hosting an "orange out" game Tuesday, September 19th vs. Cabool. All proceeds will go to help Mrs. Lovan with medical expenses. If you would like to order an Orange out shirt they are $12 and you can stop by Coach James's classroom to order.