Boys Basketball at Cabool 6:00
- Breakfast - Biscuit & Gravy
- Lunch - Crispto, Salad, Corn, Fruit, & Yogurt
JV Boys Basketball at Liberty 4:00 vs. Thayer
- Breakfast - Pancakes & Fruit
- Lunch - Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Broccoli, & Grapes
Hallway Music: Today - Sophomore Research Paper Songs
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - More Sophomore Research Paper Songs
Friday - Basketball Jams
Spirit Week: What’s on the Tube?
- Today: Walker Texas Ranger (dress like a cowboy. Yeehaw)
- Tomorrow: Fixer Upper (Chip and Joanna, a construction worker. Watch your head!)
- Thursday: Chicago Med/ PD/ Fire (dress like a doctor, nurse, cop, firefighter or other first responder.)
- Friday: Bear in the Big Maroon House (maroon and white! Get a picture with Buster and post with #lifewithbuster ! He will be making his rounds around the school throughout the week)
Junior Class Officers there will be a very short meeting today, in Ms. Berry's room at 11:15. Check in with your bear time teacher and then come to the meeting. You'll be done in time to go to lunch.
Any students who are interested in receiving community services hours needs to see Mrs. Siler by tomorrow.
There will be a golf team meeting in the old gym during both lunches Friday.
Board game club will meet in Mr. Wickens’ room after school Friday. See Mr. Wickens to sign up.
Want to pie one of your principals in the face? Tickets are on sale now! FBLA is selling tickets $1 each or 6 for $5, to support March of Dimes. Tickets will be on sale in the Bear's Den during both lunches. Students can buy tickets and choose the principal they want to see get pied at the pep assembly on Friday. You will put your name on the back of the ticket for a chance to be the pie thrower. Thank you for supporting FBLA and March of Dimes and giving every baby a fighting chance.
Flowers and Treats! FCCLA is selling Crush soda, candy-grams, and carnations for students to receive in school on Valentine’s Day. There are flyers in the hallway and outside Ms. Bell’s room with Valentine’s Day treat options and prices. A table will be set up in the Bear’s Den during lunch or you can come to Ms. Bell’s room to get an order form. Payment is due with your order form.