Volleyball at Doniphan 6:00 Bus leaves at 3:20
JV Football Here vs Cabool 6:00
Tennis Here vs Forsyth 4:30
- Breakfast- Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch- Corn Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Broccoli, Grapes
Tennis at Lebanon 4:00 (Dismiss players at 1:45) Bus leaves at 2:00
- Breakfast- Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch- Cheeseburger Helper, Corn, Banana, Breadstick
1. Hallway Music:
Today- Mrs. Patton's Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - TV Theme Songs
Friday - Student Requests
2. Homecoming Results
Freshman - Maggie Graves
Sophomore - Lexie Sheets
Junior - Shelby Detwilier
Seniors - Kameron Woody, Liliya Dudko, Jordyn Fugate
3. As you are aware, elementary teacher, Mrs. Lovan is currently in the hospital battling Leukemia and our own Mrs. Pettit has been diagnosed with colon cancer, requiring surgery next week. We are going to conduct a challenge in their honor - a Random Acts of Kindness Challenge. You will find the display on Mr. Spence's window. The concept is simple. Mrs. Lovan's slogan during this battle has been Twenty-Seven, there are 27 acts of kindness you can complete in their honor. Each task is very simple but can make a big impact. You will also find your name on a chart on the display. As you complete a task you can color in the box by your name for that task number. We are asking that you post as many pictures on social media as possible of you completing the tasks. Don't forget to use the hashtags #TwentySeven, #LovanRAOK, and # PettitRAOK when posting your pictures. Help us start an epidemic of kindness in our school and community in honor of these truly kind ladies.
4. National Honor Society meeting for current members only will be held today during second lunch.
5. Club Interact members please stop by Mrs. Walls room TODAY during lunch/Bear Time to vote for 2017-2018 officers.
6. The Bearbucks Coffee Shop will be closed tomorrow.
If you would like to register to attend the College Fair at West Plains High School on September 14, check your announcements in Ms. Spencer's Canvas class--it tells you how to register. The bus will leave at 9:00 and return at approximately 11:00. All field trip rules will apply - see page 27 of the handbook and you must have a signed field trip permission form on file in the office.
8. Homework Lab will be held in the HS Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays starting Tuesday, Sep. 5. It will be open from 3:00-4:15 PM each of those days.
9. FCCLA & FBLA members don't forget if you are going to Silver Dollar City you need to get signed up! $27 is due to Mrs. Walls and Mrs. Patton by Sept.13th.
10. FCCLA Meeting Thursday during 1st lunch.
11. Friday will be Grandparents Day in the Elementary. High School students will eat breakfast in the Middle School Kitchen on Friday.
12. Junior Class Officer Meeting in Mrs. Walls room Friday during 1st lunch.
13. The volleyball team will be hosting an "orange out" game Tuesday, September 19th vs. Cabool. All proceeds will go to help Mrs. Lovan with medical expenses. If you would like to order an Orange out shirt they are $12 and you can stop by Coach James's classroom to order.