Baseball at Ozark 4:30 (Dismiss at 12:10)
Track at Strafford 3:45 (Dismiss at 12:45)
Golf at Houston 4:00 (Dismiss at 2:50)
- Breakfast - Biscuit, Gravy, & Cereal
- Lunch - Crispito, Corn, Salad, Yogurt & Strawberries
Golf at Ava
- Breakfast - Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch - Uncrustable, Carrots, Banana, Chips, & Scooby Bones
Hallway Music: Today: Students Request
Thursday: Throwback 1989
Seniors: If you want a senior class t-shirt, you need to see Dr. Spencer by 3:00 pm tomorrow. You don't need to pay yet--just give her your size.
Seniors and teachers to whom it applies, don't forget Senior Project Practices will be tomorrow and Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00. If you have a tangible product that you will be using during your speech, bring it and practice with it.
Any girls interested in playing basketball next year need to meet in Coach Tilley's room on Thursday, during both lunches. If you can't attend please contact Coach Tilley as soon as possible.
Attention Interact Members! There are several items you need to be aware of.
- Please bring your soda for our fundraiser to Mrs. Miller's room.
- We also need a few more people to sign up to work the fundraiser. Please come by Mrs. Miller's room to sign up for your time slot.
- If you are interested in attended the Rotary Youth Leadership Academy this summer, please see Mrs. Miller for more information.
Students interested in taking a LAUNCH course during the summer need to see Ms. Holder. LAUNCH courses that will be offered during the summer are ACT Prep, Drivers Education, Hunter & Boater Safety, or Fine Arts Appreciation.
CPR/First Aid training will be offered on Saturday, April 27, at First General Baptist Church from 9am to 1pm. The cost is $45 plus $15 for an American Heart Certification card. Register at www.missouricpr.com