Volleyball at Ava 6:00
Softball Here vs Dora 4:30
Tennis at Richland 4:00 (Dismiss players at 1:00) Bus Leaves at 1:15
Cross Country at West Plains 3:30 (Dismiss athletes at 2:30) Bus Leaves at 2:45
- Breakfast- Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch- Beanie Weenies, Mac & Cheese, Orange, Go Gurt
- Breakfast- French Toast & Cereal
- Sack Lunch- Peanut Butter & Jelly Uncrustable, Chips, Apple, Cheese Stick, Carrots
Volleyball Here vs Mtn. Grove 6:00
Softball at Gainesville 4:30 (Dismiss athletes at 1:55) Bus Leaves at 2:15
- Breakfast- Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch- Chicken Fajita, Salad, Apple, Cinnamon Roll
1. Hallway Music: Today - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Rivalry Songs
2. All Stu-Co members stop by Mr. Knapp’s room today to confirm Spirt Week plans.
3. A + and Internships students’ mid- quarter progress reports are due Friday. Turn in your time sheet ASAP.
4. Now that chilly mornings are here, don't forget to visit the Bearbucks Coffee Shop in the library before school for a french vanilla cappuccino, hot chocolate, hot tea or coffee to warm you up!
5. NHS meeting today both lunches in Mrs. Wiles Room.
6. Quiz bowl meeting today in Mr. Hummel's room during both lunches.
7. There will be an FBLA meeting today during 1st lunch in Mrs. Patton's room. All members and anyone interested in joining may attend!
8. The first GAP meeting of the year will take place during your lunchtime and Bear tomorrow. Pick up a sack lunch in the Bear's Den at 11:15 and then go to your GAP Adviser's location. You can find where your GAP group is meeting by looking at the posters on the window in the entrance to the library.
9. Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet in Coach Wade's room at 7:45 Wednesday morning.
10. There will be a short pep club meeting in Coach Lee's room during second lunch on Thursday. We need to decide who is interested in running for officers and begin planning for upcoming events.
11. Club Interact meeting Thursday during both lunches in Mrs. Walls' room
12. On September 14, Thursday Michael Coonts will be holding an informational meeting for students who are interested in participating in a dance troupe throughout the year for the Spanish Play. Meeting will be in the Spanish Classroom.
13. Seniors--you have until noon today to sign up to go to the College Fair in West Plains on Thursday. You can do that through Ms. Spencer's Canvas class. Bus leaves at 9:00.
14. Dance Troupe meeting on Thursday during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s Room.
15. Drama Club meeting on Friday during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s Room.
16. Seniors: There are several college reps scheduled to be here this month to provide you with information about their institution:
University of Missouri, Columbia - Thursday, September 14 at 2:15
Columbia College - Wednesday, September 20 at 2:00
17. Students make sure to turn in your field trip permission slips (first page of planner) to Mrs. Jenny. She has a list of those that have NOT turned one in on her counter outside of her window.
18. Be sure to check out the 27 Random Acts of Kindness display in the Commons in honor of Mrs. Lovan and Mrs. Pettit. There is a list you can take with you of all 27 tasks, as well as individual cards you can distribute to individuals that might be a recipient of your RAOK. Challenge task #1: Write a thank you card to someone "just because."
19. Homework Lab will be held in the HS Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will be open from 3:00-4:00 PM each of those days.
20. FCCLA & FBLA members don't forget if you are going to Silver Dollar City you need to get signed up! $27 w/o meal, $36 w/ meal is due to Mrs. Walls or Mrs. Patton by tomorrow.
21. The volleyball team will be hosting an "orange out" game Tuesday, September 19th vs. Cabool. All proceeds will go to help Mrs. Lovan with medical expenses. If you would like to order an Orange out shirt they are $12 and you can stop by Coach James's classroom to order.