Tennis at West Plains 3:00 (Dismiss Players at 1:30) Bus Leaves at 1:45
- Breakfast- Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch- Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
Volleyball at Houston 6:00
Tennis Here vs Richland 4:00
Softball Here vs Norwood 4:30
- Breakfast- Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch- Pizza Dipper, Salad, Apple, Cookie
Varsity Football at Salem 7:00
Varsity Tennis at Waynesville 8:30
Softball at Columbia
- Breakfast- Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch- Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Peaches, Ice Cream
Softball at Columbia
Cross Country at Hancock 9:00
Chess at West Plains
1. Hallway Music: Today – Student Requests
Thursday - Mr. Hummel's Birthday Playlist
Friday - Throwback to 1997
2. The ACT registration deadline for the October 28 test is Friday, September 22. If you are a junior or senior who qualifies for free or reduced lunches you can take the ACT twice free of charge. See Mrs. Munson for the fee waiver prior to registering.
3. Seniors: Columbia College reps will be here today, to provide you with information about their institution.
4. All L.O.S.T. Members! Meeting TODAY in the Spanish room! both lunches/bear times.
5. Folklore class -- Your money for the trip to Laura Ingalls Wilders' home and museum and "The Shepherd of the Hills" is due at 3 PM today. Failure to pay results in a friendly visit with Wash Gibbs and his ruffians...'Shore nuff!'
6. Spanish Club meeting tomorrow both lunches Ms. Griffiths room.
7. Board Game Club meeting Friday, open gaming will last approximately 5 hours. Discussions will include officers, shirts and field trips. Sign up by Thursday.
8. Knights of the Square Table Chess Tournament will take place in West Plains this Saturday, Sept 23. Bus leaves from new gym 8:30 sharp. $5 entry fee, concessions available. Let Serghei know ASAP if you are going.
9. Boys’ Basketball player's that are not in a fall sport will begin pre-season workouts on Monday September 25th at 7:15 a.m. at the New Gym. This is for anyone that is interested in playing basketball and not in a fall sport.
10. Congratulations to Conner Burke, Bryndynn Montgomery, and Donivan Owens for making District Honor Choir.
11. Spirit Week Information
Monday - MASH (Military and/or Camo, no face paint)
Tuesday - Miami Vice (80s)
Wednesday - Scooby Doo (Favorite character, general 70s attire, or at least a green t-shirt and blue jeans for Shaggy-ness)
Thursday - Lone Ranger (Western wear)
Friday - When Animals Attack (Maroon and White)
Floats/decorations should be Television-themed, though they do not need to adhere to the above-named shows - feel free to pick your favorite.
12. Answers For You at the Bible House Thursdays 5:35pm light supper, study and fun/fellowship time. Finished at 7:15pm.
13. Dodgeball Tournament for Cystic Fibrosis - Nov. 4 @ Munford Gym. $10 a person or $60 a group. Teams of 6. To register contact MaKenzie Eggert at 855-9236. MaKenzie also has t-shirts available for $12. All proceed from the event will go towards cystic fibrosis research.
14. This year's yearbooks are now on sale--don't miss the special deal and lowest prices of the year! Order a yearbook now for only $45, pay an extra $5 to get your name on the cover, and get four icons of your choice absolutely FREE. Order online at jostens.com or bring cash or a check made out to Willow Springs High School to Ms. Spencer. Offer only good through next Friday, 9/29, so order now!