- Breakfast- French Toast & Cereal
- Sack Lunch- Peanut Butter & Jelly Uncrustable, Chips, Apple, Cheese Stick, Carrots
Volleyball Here vs Mtn. Grove 6:00
Softball at Gainesville 4:30 (Dismiss athletes at 1:55) Bus Leaves at 2:15
- Breakfast- Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch- Chicken Fajita, Salad, Apple, Cinnamon Roll
Football at Mtn.View Liberty 7:00
- Breakfast- Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch- Hamburger, Tater Tots, Strawberries, Ice Cream
District Honor Choir Auditions at Kickapoo
1. Hallway Music: Today - Inspirational
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Rivalry Songs
2. A pair of glass was found. See Mrs. Jenny to claim.
3. A + and Internships students’ mid- quarter progress reports are due Friday. Turn in your time sheet ASAP.
4. The first GAP meeting of the year will take place during your lunchtime and Bear today. Pick up a sack lunch in the Bear's Den at 11:15 and then go to your GAP Adviser's location. You can find where your GAP group is meeting by looking at the posters on the window in the entrance to the library.
5. There will be a short pep club meeting in Coach Lee's room during second lunch tomorrow. We need to decide who is interested in running for officers and begin planning for upcoming events.
6. Club Interact meeting tomorrow during both lunches in Mrs. Walls' room
7. Tomorrow Michael Coonts will be holding an informational meeting for students who are interested in participating in a dance troupe throughout the year for the Spanish Play. Meeting will be in the Spanish Classroom.
8. Dance Troupe meeting tomorrow during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s Room.
9. Drama Club meeting on Friday during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s Room.
10. Seniors: There are several college reps scheduled to be here this month to provide you with information about their institution:
University of Missouri, Columbia – tomorrow at 2:15
Columbia College - Wednesday, September 20 at 2:00
11. Homework Lab will be held in the HS Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will be open from 3:00-4:00 PM each of those days.
12. FCCLA & FBLA members don't forget if you are going to Silver Dollar City you need to get signed up! $27 w/o meal, $36 w/ meal is due to Mrs. Walls or Mrs. Patton today.
13. The volleyball team will be hosting an "orange out" game Tuesday, September 19th vs. Cabool. All proceeds will go to help Mrs. Lovan with medical expenses. If you would like to get an Orange out shirt they are $12 you can stop by Coach James's classroom she has a few left (It’s first come first serve)