- Breakfast- French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch- Cheeseburger Helper, Green Beans, Mixed Fruit, Breadstick
Softball at Doniphan vs Alton 4:00 (Dismiss player at 1:10) Bus leaves at 1:30
Volleyball Here vs Thayer 6:00
Concert Choir – Choir Room 5:30
- Breakfast- Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch- Taco, Salad, Carrots, Strawberries, Ice Cream Bar
Football at Thayer 7:00
- Breakfast- Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch- Hamburger, Chips, Baked Beans, Apple
JV Volleyball at Liberty
Thursday - Mrs. Siler's Birthday Playlist
Friday - Student Requests
1. Students: Please remember Bear Time is a class. Just like any other class on your schedule, you can be tardy or absent to Bear Time and those tardies and absences count against your attendance.
2. Picture Re-Take's will be today.
3. Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet tomorrow morning at 7:45 in the Library.
4. Seniors--check Ms. Spencer's Canvas class to make suggestions for your class motto, flower, and song. You can make suggestions until 3:00 pm this Friday.
5. All Spanish, Lost, and Drama Club members need to come by Ms. Griffith’s room and sign up for Bear City Fall Festival.
6. Juniors that plan to take the PSAT need to have their $16 to Mrs. Munson by Friday.
7. Seniors: You are checking out books from the library for your research papers this week. You need to go to the library before you have Ms. Spencer's class on Thursday or Friday and take care of any overdue fines and books or you will not be allowed to check any more out. Juniors, if you are finished with your books for your research papers, please return them--the seniors may need them.
8. FCCLA meeting Friday in Mrs. Walls room, during both lunches. Bring $2 for food.