Tennis at Lebanon 4:00 (Dismiss players at 1:45) Bus leaves at 2:00
- Breakfast- Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch- Cheeseburger Helper, Corn, Banana, Breadstick
Volleyball at Thayer 6:00
Softball Here vs Mansfield 4:30
Cross Country Here 4:00
- Breakfast- Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch- Pizza, Salad, Peaches, Animal Crackers
1. Hallway Music:
Today - Inspirational
Thursday - TV Theme Songs
Friday - Student Requests
2. The following students need to see Mr. Knapp TODAY regarding Student Council
Freshmen: Maggie Graves, Clinton Jones, Kyle Wood, Cody Ward, Ashley Kelley, Kendall Siegrist, Taylor Reese, Ben Clarkston, Jonah Smith, Taytum DeWitt, Autumn Hogan
Sophomores: Tryton Henley, Emily Daniels, Will Gunter, Bethany Howton, Kobie Bunch, Derick Stolba
Seniors: Bryce Duddridge, Landon Rodgers, Randie Rogers
3. Seniors: There are several college reps scheduled to be here this month to provide you with information about their institution:
Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kansas - TODAY (Wednesday) in the Bear's Den during lunch
University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg - Thursday at 9:15 (Dismiss by Intercom)
University of Missouri, Columbia - Thursday, September 14 at 2:15
Columbia College - Wednesday, September 20 at 2:00
4. Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet in the Library at 7:45 tomorrow morning.
5. FCCLA Meeting tomorrow during 1st lunch. There will be ice cream if you have paid your dues.
6. Junior Class Officer Meeting in Mrs. Walls room Friday during 1st lunch.
7. Students make sure to turn in your field trip permission slips (first page of planner) to Mrs. Jenny. She has a list of those that have NOT turned one in on her counter outside of her window.
8. Be sure to check out the 27 Random Acts of Kindness display in the Commons in honor of Mrs. Lovan and Mrs. Pettit. There is a list you can take with you of all 27 tasks, as well as individual cards you can distribute to individuals that might be a recipient of your RAOK. Challenge task #1: Write a thank you card to someone "just because."
If you would like to register to attend the College Fair at West Plains High School on September 14, check your announcements in Ms. Spencer's Canvas class--it tells you how to register. The bus will leave at 9:00 and return at approximately 11:00. All field trip rules will apply - see page 27 of the handbook and you must have a signed field trip permission form on file in the office.
10. Homework Lab will be held in the HS Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will be open from 3:00-4:00 PM each of those days.
11. FCCLA & FBLA members don't forget if you are going to Silver Dollar City you need to get signed up! $27 w/o meal, $36 w/ meal is due to Mrs. Walls or Mrs. Patton by Sept.13th.
12. Friday will be Grandparents Day in the Elementary. High School students will eat breakfast in the Middle School Kitchen on Friday.
13. Mrs. Pilcher’s husband Rick, and Coach Rhoades' husband, Mark will be starting a Bible Study for High School Students at the Bible House on Thursday evenings. They will examine the Bible for Answers to this modern world in which we live. We will start at 5:35pm with a light supper, near 6:00pm we will search the Bible for answers. We will finish with fellowship and fun activities until 7:15pm.
14. The volleyball team will be hosting an "orange out" game Tuesday, September 19th vs. Cabool. All proceeds will go to help Mrs. Lovan with medical expenses. If you would like to order an Orange out shirt they are $12 and you can stop by Coach James's classroom to order.