1. If you did not receive a Yearbook Order Form, please stop at the Student Info Center and pick up an order form up.
If paying by check, please return completed form and check to Ms. Stacey in the office.
2. Notes from our librarian, Mrs. Holt:
- The library will not be open for games in the morning once the book fair is set up on Tuesday afternoon and through the next week
- The deadline for reading 10 books to go on the field trip is one week from Tuesday.
- There was a 3 way tie for the Mark Twain winner for the school. Loser's Club, One For Sorrow and Walking with Miss Millie were all tied for the most liked. Renegades was the clear favorite for the Truman Award for the school. State results will be announced in April.
3. Spring Picture Day is this Thursday 02/27/20. Only students with order forms, a confirmation code or permission from parents will have their pictures taken!
4. 8th Grade Students interested in participating in Color Guard for NEXT YEAR.
Feb. 25, 26, & 27 - Color Guard Tryout Clinic.
SPORTS: Registration is going on now for the YMCA Summer Baseball & Softball programs. Registration forms are available at the Student Info Center or you can pick one up at the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is March 4 by 5:00 p.m. Forms coming in after the deadline Will be put on a Waiting List!
WEATHER: Tuesday February 25th: Cloudy with a high of 44 and a low of 29 degrees.
Boys Basketball at Mtn. Grove 5:30
Breakfast - Granola Bar, Cereal, & Fruit
Lunch - Chicken Fajita, Salad, Fruit, & Strawberry Chex
Hallway Music: Today: Days of the Week Songs
Tuesday: Ag Week Country!
Wednesday: Songs About Tractors and Trucks
Thursday: Throwback: 90s Country
Friday: Ag Week Country!
FFA Week is this week:
6th Block edged out 3rd Block 51.33 to 50.88 in the Second LA III Grammar Showdown. Nice job.
FRESHMAN -- please share the hallway with everybody by moving out of the walkway.
Boys tennis meeting tomorrow during 2nd lunch in Coach Cox room.
Color Guard tryout clinic will be after school tomorrow, Wednesday, & Thursday until 5:00. You must attend all 3 days to tryout.
NHS meeting for all members will be Wednesday during second Bear Time in Mrs. Wiles' room.
Spring Picture Day is Thursday. If you are interested, stop by and pick up an order form by Mrs. Jenny's window.
Random Acts of Kindness have a FEW t-shirts remaining. $12 a t-shirt. Limited sizes available. See Mrs. Amanda to get yours before they're gone!