Interscholastic Contest @ West Plains
Jostens..Graduation Items..Commons Area..1:30
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .BBQ Beef Sandwich, Chips, Carrots, Apple
Saturday Tennis @ Forsyth..8:30 am
Baseball @ Hartville..12:00
- Hallway Music: TODAY - Classic Rock
- Graduation items will be delivered TODAY at 1:30 in the Commons Area. If you forget your money or need to pay later. . .not a problem. . . you can see Miss Connie to pick up your items when you have the funds. Acceptable forms of payment are cash or money order. . .NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted.
- Friendly Reminder for Seniors: You must have 90% attendance to go on the senior trip. Watch those absences.
- ATTENTION SENIOR BOYS: This is a reminder that the law requires that you must register with the Selective Service. To be in compliance with the law, you are required to register during the period of time beginning 30 days before until 30 days after your 18th birthday - a 60-day window. However, it is possible to submit registration information early, as long as you are at least 17 years and 3 months old. There are multiple ways to register but the easiest method is to register online at www.sss.gov. If you don't comply you may face fines up to $250,000, a prison sentence of up to five years or both. Plus, you are ineligible for student financial aid and job training programs. See Mrs. Munson if you have questions or need assistance.
- Any high school female or staff is invited to participate in an AMRAP workout class at the Old Gym/Track on Tuesday/Wednesdays, starting April 12th and ending May 4th, from 5:15-6:00. Please see Coach Pitts for more information and to sign up. This class is open for any females 15 years and up, so bring invite your Mom, Sister, Aunt, etc.
- Lifeguard applications are due today at City Hall.