Today: Chicken Sandwich, Veggie Beans, Chips, Grapes, & Milk
Breakfast Monday: Breakfast Burrito, Cereal, & Milk
Monday Lunch: Turkey, Green Beans, Stuffing, Orange, Pumpkin Pie, & Milk
1. 7th grade: The current (2nd) 7 week rotation will end Tuesday, November 24th (white day.) The next (3rd) rotation will begin Monday, November 30th (maroon day.) Students will receive new schedules during W-8 on the 24th.
2. Drama club will meet Tuesday, December 2nd, after Thanksgiving break.
3. Next Art Club meetings will be held December 10th and December 17th.
4. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display at the Student Info Center. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd - November 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50.00 gift card. Good Luck Hunters!!!
5. Bear's for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Kids Run will be Saturday, December 12th, at Palenske Field. See the Student Info Center for more information and entry forms. T-shirts to all who register by November 19th and first 20 entrants on race day.
6. Team Stolba t-shirts are now on sale. All proceeds will go to the Stolba family. Deadline to order is December 1st. More information and order forms are at the Student Info Center. Team Stolba rubber wrist bands are on sale for $3.00 each.
7. Watch the bulletin next week for details on CANDY GRAMS!!!!
SPORTS: 8th Grade Girl's Basketball game TONIGHT at Cabool starting at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:45 p.m. No 7th grade game but 7th grade players are welcome to attend with the team and give support.
LOST & FOUND: Remember to check the lost and found areas for missing items!
FOUND: Two coats left outside. Eye glass case in 7th grade hallway.
Come to the MS Office to claim.
WEATHER: For Monday, November 23rd: Sunny with a high of 51 and low of 32.