Breakfast Friday: Cinnamon Toast, Oatmeal, Cereal, & Milk
Friday Lunch: Sloppy Joe, Sweet Potato Fries, Baked Beans, Grapes, & Milk
1. No 6th grade after school reading TODAY with Mrs. Owens. Will resume after Christmas Break. Don't forget to READ at home.
2. West Plains HS chess tournament will take place this Saturday, December 12th. The bus will leave from the new gym at 8:00 a.m. we should be back by 4:00 p.m. All chess team members have to participate. The cost to register is $5, and you will need snacks or snack money. Please let Serghei know by Friday morning that you are coming.
3. 7 & 8 grade choir students with speaking parts in the musical will practice together everyday this week at 11:35 a.m. Remember to eat lunch at 11:15 a.m.
4. Next Art Club meeting will take place Thursday, December 17th, from 3:00-5:00 p.m. which is our Christmas Party. Please bring one finger food to share with the group.
5. Mark your calendar for Sunday, December 13th:
- MS Choir Musical & HS Choir Concert at 3:30 p.m. in Grimes Auditorium
- MS & HS Band Concerts at 2:00 p.m. in the New Gym
- Middle School Art Show will be 1:00-5:00 p.m. in the Middle School
7. Bear's for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Kids Run will be Saturday, December 12th, at Palenske Field. See the Student Info Center for more information and entry forms. T-shirts to the first 20 entrants on race day.
8. Middle School Boys Basketball players and Cheerleaders will have a pregame meal immediately after school in the elementary cafeteria TODAY and on Monday, December 14th.
7th & 8th grade boys basketball games TODAY at Liberty starting at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:30 p.m.
7th & 8th grade boys basketball games Monday, December 14th, at Ava starting at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:00 p.m.
7th & 8th grade girls basketball games Tuesday, December 15th, at West Plains starting at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:30 p.m.
LOST & FOUND: Remember to check the lost and found areas for missing items.
WEATHER: For Friday, December 11th: Sunny with a few clouds. High in the mid to upper 60s and low of 60.