Breakfast Friday: Toast, Cereal, & Milk
Friday Lunch: COOKS CHOICE
1. This week is SPIRIT WEEK FOR HOOP QUEEN. It's A Winter Wonderland. We will be "Dressing" up as follows:
Friday - Blizzard Conditions! - It's a total white-out...wear all whites.
**Please note as with all other Spirit weeks before, no face painting allowed. Hats will be permitted when they fit a particular day's theme. Students will be expected to be 100% cooperative with teacher direction in all cases when hats need to be removed during class.
2. Willow Chess Team took part in the Central Ozarks chess tournament in WP last Saturday. Patrick Burch was undefeated in second place, Auston Burgess-14th, Drake Marshell-17th, Alyosha Dudko-29th, Owen Moore-30th, Colton Wood-31st, Kyle Nabors-32nd, Gennadiy Dudko-33rd, and Rogan Traver-34th in a very competitive MS Division, winning third as a team. High school was fourth and elementary was third overall. GOOD JOB! Next tournament is at home on January 16th.
3. School pictures, for those students that did not have their pictures taken during our previous picture days, is December 18th at 8:15 in the Middle School Auditorium. If students wish to purchase a packet they will have to contact Lifetouch after the pictures are taken. We will start with high school, followed by middle school and then elementary.
4. Cheerleading Picture Schedule for December 18th: 8th grade cheerleaders will eat with the 7th graders at 11:15 a.m. Instead of going to recess at 11:35 a.m. all MS Cheerleaders will change into their uniforms and meet in the new gym.
5. Next Art Club meeting will take place TODAY from 3:00-5:00 p.m. which is our Christmas Party. Please bring one finger food to share with the group.
6. FCCLA and FBLA MUNCH FOOD HARVEST will be December 1st-December 17th. Bring in cans and nonperishable items to help families in need. Each grade level will have a collection box. The winning grade in Middle School will receive a surprise at lunch following the contest.
7. All art students: Must pick up all artwork by Tuesday, December 22nd between 8:00-8:15 or 3:00 only if you want to take home.
8. All Grades: Bear Time rosters for 3rd quarter will be posted outside of classrooms when we return from Christmas Break.
6th Grade: M-3 and W-8 rosters will be posted on the bulletin board across from Mrs. Conway's room.
8th Grade: W-8 rosters will be posted on the bulletin board between Ms. Batson's and Mrs. Binkley's classrooms.
7th & 8th grade girls basketball games TODAY at home against Licking starting at 5:30 p.m.
LOST & FOUND: Remember to check the lost and found areas for missing items.
If you have lost anything this semester check the lost and found areas before you leave for Christmas break. Lost and found will be cleaned out over the break and sent to MUNCH.
Found: 2 Locks. Stop by the MS Office to claim.
WEATHER: For Friday, December 18th: Plenty of sunshine with a high of 45 and low of 26.