Today: Fish Sticks, Baked Potato & Cheese, Apple, Granola Bar, & Milk
Breakfast Wednesday: French Toast, Cereal, & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Corn Dog, Broccoli, Carrots, Banana, & Milk
1. Mrs. Brotherton's after school reading tutoring will be with Mrs. Perkins today.
2. 2015 Sally Hatton Memorial Chess Tournament is this Saturday in the Bears' Den. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m., awards at 3:15 p.m. The fee is $5. Parents & friends play for a trophy for free. Let Serghei know that you are coming.
3. The fall social was a huge success! Lots of our middle school bears attended; the 5th and 6th graders had a limbo contest while the 7th and 8th graders had a "dance off". Thank you to all of the teachers for their help with this activity. Mrs. Leija, our awesome DJ, kept the music going throughout the night. Best news of all; our MS Bears exceeded last year's food drive total; we raised 362 items for MUNCH! Thank you for being so generous!
4. Next Art Club meetings will be held December 10th and December 17th.
5. Veteran's Day Assembly will be Wednesday, November 11th, from 9:45 - 10:40 a.m.at the New Gym. MS Students will sit in the bleachers with the 3rd and 4th graders. Please begin heading down to the New Gym at 9:35 a.m.
6. 6th grade DRAMA Club is kicking off TODAY from 3:00-4:15 p.m. You must fill out a registration form and get your parent's signature to come. Forms are at the Student Information Center.
7. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display at the Student Info Center. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd - November 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50.00 gift card. Good Luck Hunters!!!
8. Mrs. Clary will not be in the office today.
9. Jade Robert's Senior Project is a Youth Revival being held this week starting at 6:60 in Grimes. Tonight's speaker is Jerry Wickens from Bluebuck.
10. Bear's for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Kids Run will be Saturday, December 12th, at Palenske Field. See the Student Info Center for more information and entry forms. T-shirts to all who register by November 19th and first 20 entrants on race day.
7th & 8th Grade Boy's Basketball Tournament at Cabool this week. Congratulations to the 8th grade boys for their win over Thayer Monday night. 8th grade will play tonight at 5 p.m. 7th grade will play at 8 p.m.
7th & 8th Grade Girl's Basketball Tournament at Mountain Grove this week. Congratulations to the 8th grade girls for their win over Houston Monday night. 8th grade will play tonight at 7:30 p.m.against Thayer. 7th grade will play at 5:00 p.m. against Houston.
2015-2016 Boy's Basketball shirts are now on sale!! Forms can be picked up at the Student Info Center. Deadline to order is Wednesday, November 18th.
Deadline to order 2015-2016 Girl's Basketball shirts has been extended until noon on Wednesday, November 11th. A sample shirt is hanging in the Middle School Office. Order forms are still at the Student Info Center.
LOST & FOUND: Remember to check the lost and found areas for missing items! Found: Key in hallway outside Mr. Smith's room.
WEATHER: For Wednesday, November 11th: Cloudy with some rain later in the day. High of 64 and low of 40.