Today: Chicken Crispitos, Beans, Applesauce, Cornbread, & Milk
Breakfast Thursday: Pancakes, Cereal, & Milk
Thursday Lunch: Taco, Salad/Tomato, Pears, Cookie, & Milk
NO 7th Grade tutoring with Mrs. Leija today.
1. Cheer practice Thursday from 3:15-5:15 p.m. Meet in Ms. Tyler's room. Pick up at the old gym.
2. Cheerleaders and pep squad need to meet in Ms. Tyler's room at 2:00 p.m. Friday to get ready for the pep assembly. Cheerleaders and Pep Squad will need to wear their shirts Friday. Cheerleaders will change into their uniforms at 2:00 p.m.
3. 6th grade DRAMA Club is kicking off next Tuesday, November 10th, from 3:00-4:15 p.m. You must fill out a registration form and get your parent's signature to come. Forms are at the Student Information Center.
4. Reminder: If you have questions about ZAPs see Mrs. Clary.
5. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display at the Student Info Center. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd - November 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50.00 gift card. Good Luck Hunters!!!
6. FALL SOCIAL: On Friday, November 6th, we will be having a Carnival Social from 5:30-7:00 p.m. (Grades 5-6) and 7:30-9:00 p.m. (Grades 7-8) There will be music, snacks, drinks, and prizes!! Admission is $2.00. Students sent to the office for misbehavior the week of the Social will not be able to attend the event and they must be present at school the day of Friday, November 6th, to attend. We will be collecting cans and non-perishable food items again this year. Last fall, our generous Bears donated over 170 items of food to MUNCH. For every item of food you bring, you will be given a ticket; for example, 5 cans of food = 5 tickets. Throughout the evening, winning numbers will be announced and you could take home a prize!
7. MS Pep Assembly will be Friday, November 6th, at 2:30 in Grimes.
SPORTS: This years High School Girls Basketball shirts are now for sale! Forms can be picked up at the Student Info Center or from Coach Gutscher or Coach Tilley. Order forms are due by this Friday, November 6th at 3:00 p.m. LOST & FOUND: Remember to check the lost and found areas for missing items!
LOST: A ladybug key chain with a watch in the ladybug. If found bring to the Middle School Office.
WEATHER: For Thursday, November 5th: Mostly cloudy and remaining warm with periods of rain in the afternoon. High of 69 and low of 53.