Today: Chili, Corn, Cheese Stick, Crackers, Strawberries, & Milk
Breakfast Thursday: Breakfast Pizza, Cereal, & Milk
Thursday Lunch: Cheeseburger Helper, Green Beans, Apple, Breadstick, & Milk
1. Mrs. Binkley will be having a test review TODAY and TOMORROW from 3:15 - 4:15 p.m.
2. 7th grade: The current (2nd) 7 week rotation will end Tuesday, November 24th (white day.) The next (3rd) rotation will begin Wednesday, November 25th (maroon day.) Students will receive new schedules during W-8 on the 24th.
3. Cheer practice TODAY from 3:15 - 5:00 p.m. Meet in Ms. Tyler's room. Pick up at Middle School.
4. Next Art Club meetings will be held December 10th and December 17th.
5. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display at the Student Info Center. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd - November 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50.00 gift card. Good Luck Hunters!!!
6. Bear's for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Kids Run will be Saturday, December 12th, at Palenske Field. See the Student Info Center for more information and entry forms. T-shirts to all who register by November 19th and first 20 entrants on race day.
7. Team Stolba t-shirts are now on sale. All proceeds will go to the Stolba family. Deadline to order is December 1st. More information and order forms are at the Student Info Center.
SPORTS: 7th & 8th Grade Boy's Basketball game Thursday, November 19th, at home against Liberty starting at 5:30 p.m. 7th & 8th Grade Girl's Basketball game Friday, November 20th, at Cabool starting at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:45 p.m.
2015-2016 Boy's Basketball shirts are now on sale!! Forms can be picked up at the Student Info Center. Deadline to order is TODAY.
LOST & FOUND: Remember to check the lost and found areas for missing items!
WEATHER: For Thursday, November 19th: Mostly cloudy with a high of 55 and low of 31.