Monday Breakfast: Muffin, Cereal & Milk
Monday Lunch: Chinese Chicken, Rice/Gravy, Broccoli, Applesauce, Fortune Cookie & Milk
1. All non-fiction library books are due this week.
2. There will be a baseball meeting for current 6th and 7th grade boys, in Mr. Crewse's room, on Monday April 30th at 2:30.
3. All cheer uniforms MUST be turned in TODAY.
4. Just a reminder, only 1 more week to get those Talent Show forms turned in! We have 9 acts ready to go and many more signed up with no paperwork turned in. Sign up outside Mrs. Hopper's office and pick up a participation packet from the Student Information Center across from the office. If I don't have your signed Participation Form turned in by 3:00 p.m, April 27, you will not be eligible to perform.
Let's make this the best Talent Show yet!
5. Next week, on Tuesday, Wed., Thurs., and Friday, some or all of the Middle School grades will have to have their lunch recesses on the play space below the New Gym, because 3rd and 4th grade classes will be MAP testing right next to our playground. In order to support the 3rd and 4th graders, all Middle School students will remain quiet as they pass by the Elementary School on their way to and from the space below the New Gym.
6. During MAP testing the printers in both labs (lower and upper) will be turned off.
7. A message from Mrs. Pilcher:
7 and 8 grade rehearsals. (6th graders, I will send a list to your teachers and they will only send you if it is convenient for their class time.)
During 2nd lunch recess (11:35 - 11:55):
Tea Party Waltzers/ will practice Friday (April 20).
You will need to eat lunch at the first lunch period and come down to my room during 2nd lunch period. You must make sure to remember!!! We only have 1 1/2 weeks left!
8. Don't forget this Saturday will be the "Every Kid Healthy Field Day" at WP Elementary from 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Sponsored by Ozarks Medical Center. If you need more information, pick up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
9. Junction Hill chess tournament will take place this Saturday, April 21st, in West Plains. Bus leaves at 8:45 a.m. from the new gym, back at 4:00 p.m. Entry fee is $5, bring snacks or snack money. See Serghei for details.
10.All 6th and 7th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2018 football season can pick up a packet from Miss Stacey in the Middle School Office.
Cheer Try-Outs Friday, 3:15-until completed.
Clinic and Try-Outs will take place in Grimes Auditorium. You MUST attend all clinic days in order to try-out!
If you have any questions, contact Ms. Tyler.
11. Art club will meet Thursday, April 26th.
Found: A purse has been found in the hallway. See Ms. Stacey to claim.
Sports: Tuesday April 24th: 7th/8th Grade Boys and Girls @ Salem. Dismiss students at 1:30 p.m. , Bus leaves at 1:45 p.m.
WEATHER: Friday April 19th. Partly sunny with a high of 63 degrees and a low of 42 degrees.