Breakfast Monday: Breakfast Pizza, Cereal & Milk
Monday Lunch: Chinese Chicken, Rice/Gravy, Broccoli, Applesauce, Fortune Cookie & Milk
1. Picture Re-Takes will be next week on Wednesday Oct. 4th. If you need a picture form they are available in the Student Info Center.
2. Coach Johnson's 8th (last block class) will meet in the new gym today.
3. TODAY: All 8th grade Vo-Ag and FACS students report to Grimes Auditorium at the beginning of W8 on Friday. Bring homework from your other classes to work on before the parade. Also bring all of your things that you will be taking home as you will not be returning to your lockers before dismissal to go home.
4. TODAY we will be attending the Homecoming Parade and Pep Assembly. The parade will start at 2:00 p.m. at Booster Field. There will be an all-call at 2:10 p.m. prompting all Middle School classes to line up with their teachers along Ferguson Street in front of the Middle School Building. Students will need to bring all their stuff as they will be going straight from the parade to the Pep Assembly. From there they will be dismissed from school. All students will be expected to be responsible about throwing any candy wrappers from the parade; leaving wrappers on the ground is not acceptable.
5. Students belonging to the following Middle School teams will be participating in the Parade on Friday:
8th Grade Marching Band students
These students will need to be dismissed at 1:15 p.m. on Friday to report to the bus lot to board buses headed to the start of the Parade at Booster Field.
Middle School will be using Bus#14 and Bus#16. Students should take all of their things with them so that they are prepared to leave for home directly from the Pep Assembly following the parade.
6. Congratulations to all the candidates who ran in our 2017-18 Student Council race!! You all did a fabulous job of representing yourselves with your creative posters!!
Results of this year's voting are as follows:
Madisyn Perkins, Matthew Miller, Garit Spence, Gabby Gunter, and Harleigh Bittick
Emma Spence, Allie Martin, Jaden Brotherton, and Mason Owens
Gabby Beltz, Vivienne Iacovleva, Will Clarkston, and Josiah Wills
Again, congratulations to our new members of the 2017-18 STUCO!!
Mrs. Spencer and Mrs. Earls
7. Picture Re-Take's will be next week on Wednesday Oct. 4th. If you need a picture form they are available in the Student Info Center.
8. Art Club will meet Thursday Oct. 12th, and Thursday Oct. 19th. Mark your planner and remind your parents.
9. All 7th and 8th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2017-2018 Boys' Basketball season can pick up a packet from Mrs. Stacey in the Middle School Office.
Monday: 7th/8th Volleyball: WS@Mtn.Grove- Game starts at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7th/8th Volleyball: WS@Liberty-Game starts at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7th/8th Cross Country Meet at Branson. Meet starts at 4:00 p.m. Bus leaves at 1:00 pm. Dismiss students at 12:45 p.m.
Thursday: 7th/8th Football: WS@Mtn.Grove-Game starts at 5:30 p.m. Bus leaves at 4:15 p.m.
Thursday: 7th/8th Volleyball: WSvsLicking-Game starts at 4:30 p.m.
Friday Sept. 29th: Sunny, high of 79 degrees and a low of 53.