Breakfast Monday: Breakfast Burrito, Cereal & Milk
Monday Lunch: Corn Dog, Broccoli, Sweet Potato Fries, Applesauce, Yogurt & Milk
1. Today we will be participating in a special send-off for our State qualifying H.S. Cross Country athletes. Teachers will be escorting students out to the sidewalk at 11:50 a.m. Students will need to go directly from the send-off to their W7 classes. W7 classes will be delayed a few minutes.
2. TONIGHT is the Fall Social. Social begins at 5:30-7:00p.m. (5th and 6th Grade) and 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7th and 8th Grade). Student Council will be having a "Can Drive", during the social. Canned items will be donated to MUNCH for the FOOD HARVEST. Students sent to the office for misbehavior the week of the Social will not be able to attend the event and they must be present at school the day of Friday, November 3rd, to attend.
Come and enjoy an "Around the World Social"
Admission is $2.00; bring extra money for concession stand
Come dressed in school appropriate International Wear!
Students will receive one raffle ticket for each canned item brought to the social. Each raffle ticket will be entered into a drawing for fabulous prizes!
3. Fall Sports Pictures will be taken next Monday, November 6th.
Pictures will be taken during gym classes
Cheerleading Picture Schedule: 8th grade will eat with the 7th graders at 11:15 a.m. instead of going to recess at 11:35 a.m. All MS Cheerleaders will change into their uniforms and meet in the New Gym.
4. Bear Wear T-Shirts for Basketball can be ordered until November 10th. Forms can be picked up in the Student Info Center. Return completed forms to Ms. Stacey in the office.
5. The Morning Mileage Walking School Bus will be ending on Thursday, November 16th.
6. The annual Bears for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Run will be held on Saturday, December 9 at Palenske Field. The entry fee is $20, and the first 30 registrants on race day will receive a t-shirt. Entry forms can be picked up at the information center next to the office.
7. ATTENTION ALL 8TH GRADERS: Next Wednesday, November 8th, will be our first Wacky Wednesday Weird Science Session. Come join us for the first installment of our STEM Challenge Club. For more information, visit with Mrs. Binkley or Mrs. Pollard and pay attention in Science class!!!
8. Art Club will meet Thursday, November 9th and 16th from 3:00-5:00 p.m.. Remind your parents.
9. First Semester 5th Grade Parents Pottery Night will be held, Thursday, November 9th 6:30-8:00. Snacks provided-No siblings.
10. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from October 30th through November 17, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Good luck hunters.
7th/8th Boys Basketball-WP Tournament- Bus Leaves at 4:00 p.m.
7th/8th Girls Basketball-Mtn.Grove Tournament- Bus Leaves at 4:00 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 3rd : Cloudy and cooler with a high of 65 degrees and a low of 57.