Today: Chinese Chicken, Green Beans, Dinner Roll, Applesauce Cup & Milk
Tuesday Breakfast: Turkey Sausage on a Stick, Pineapple Cups & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Crispito, Salad, Banana, Yogurt & Milk
1. The winners for our 3rd Quarter $45 Attendance Gift Cards for 95% or higher attendance are:
Students may pick up there gift cards at the end of school today from Ms. Stacey in the office.
2. Students with 0 ZAPs or 1 ZAP during 3rd quarter will attend a reward activity this Thursday and Friday. As announced in the Bulletin at the beginning of the quarter, students with 2 or more ZAPs who later had ZAPs forgiven to bring their total below 2 are not eligible. The reward activities will occur in Grimes and Big Concrete Steps on Playground at the following times:Wednesday-7th grade: 1:35-2:15 p.m., 8th grade 2:20-3:00 p.m- Big concrete steps on playground
Thursday-- 5th grade: 1:35-2:15 p.m., 6th grade: 2:20-3:00 p.m.- Grimes
Wednesday-7th grade: 1:35-2:15 p.m., 8th grade 2:20-3:00 p.m- Big concrete steps on playground
3. There will be a special reward activity at the end of 4th quarter for all students who meet the following criteria:
5th Grade: 95% attendance or higher during 4th quarter
6th Grade: No office referrals resulting in ISS, OSS, Behavior Lessons or Behavior Lunch Detentions
7th Grade: Criteria to be announced at a later date
8th Grade: Same criteria as for the Springfield Cardinals field trip
4. 4th Qtr Classes:
6th, 7th, 8th grades – Bear time rosters for M-4 will be posted outside of each classroom this morning. Look for your name.
5th grade – M-2, if you had Mrs. Wardle’s class for 3rd quarter, you are to stay in her class for 4th quarter, also.
6th grade - M-3, go to the same class for 4th quarter that you had during 3rd quarter.
5. Tuesday- There will be no 5th and 6th grade reading tutoring after school.
6. Last day to turn in a kindness heart message is this Friday, 3/15
7. 7th Grade 4th Qtr. Art Class - You will need to bring with you to class on Tuesday, March 12th; 1 3-ring binder, 8 tab dividers, and a #2 pencil (no pencil that requires lead), and planner.
8. 8th Grade Art Class - If you are finished with your current assignment, you must bring a book to read or homework to art class on Wednesday, March 13th, and Friday, March 15th.
9. For those that were given an art show permission slip, those have to be returned to Mrs. Pitts no later than Tuesday, March 12th
10.Cheer Practice, Wednesday in Ms. Tyler's room.
11.Art Club will meet on Thursday March 28th.
WEATHER: Monday, March 11th: Cloudy with a high of 54 degrees and a low of 35 degrees.