Today: Corn Dog, French Fries, Beans-Cooks Choice, Pear & Milk
Breakfast Tuesday: Pancakes, Cereal & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Chicken & Noodles, Corn, Hot Roll, Orange & Milk
1. No CAT Today:
5th Grade , Go to your regular class
6th Grade, Go to Bear Time
7th Grade, Stay in Band, Mason Owens and Jessica Aye will need to go to the library.
2. Attention Students, 2nd Qtr. White Classes:
5th grade – W-6 rosters will be posted on the doors in the middle of the 5th grade hall. If you had Serghei W8 stay in his class.
6th grade – W-8 if you had PE 1st quarter, you will stay in PE for 2nd quarter. If you were in Art during 1st quarter, go to the upper computer lab for 2nd quarter. If you were in the computer lab during 1st quarter, go to Art for 2nd quarter.
7th grade – W-7 class rosters will be posted on the trophy case windows. Look for your name.
8th grade – W-8 class rosters will be posted on the bulletin board between Ms. Batson’s and Mrs. Binkley’s rooms. If you do not see your name on a list, go to the class you were in for 1stquarter. If you are in FACS, Shop, Vo-Ag or Sport Life, meet in Grimes at the beginning of W-8.
3. Attention Students, 2nd Qtr. Maroon Classes:
6th, 7th, 8th grades – Bear time rosters for M-4 will be posted outside of each classroom on Monday morning. Look for your name.
5th grade – M-2, if you had Mrs. Wardle’s class for 1st quarter, you are to stay in her class for 2nd quarter, also. If you had Serghei M2, stay in his class
6th grade - M-3, go to the same class for 2nd quarter that you had during 1st quarter.
4. The 1st Quarter Reward Activities for students with 95% attendance or higher during the quarter will occur on the following dates:
Tuesday, October 16 (W)
7th grade at 12:45-1:25
8th grade at 1:30-2:10
Thursday, October 18 (W)
5th grade at 8:30-9:10
6th grade at 9:30-10:10
There will be reward activities at the end of 2nd quarter (which starts next week) for students with 0 ZAPs or 1 ZAP. Students with more than 1 ZAP (even if additional ZAPs are later forgiven) will not be included in the reward activity.
5. 7th Grade: Remember to bring Art supplies to class on Tuesday. You will need: 1- 1" 3-ring binder, 8-tab dividers, #2 pencil, and your planner.
6. During Testing, printers in the Lower Computer Lab will be turned off.
7. 7th and 8th grade Girls Basketball practice starts today.
Meet in the New Gym right after school to get practice gear and then we will move to either the Old Gym or Bears den for practice. Practice will be over at 5:15pm. Remember you must have a physical on file in order to practice. Any questions see Coach David Cox
8. 7th and 8th grade Boys Basketball practice starts today.
Meet in the New Gym after school on Monday. Practice will be over at 5:00 pm. Remember you must have a physical on file in order to practice. If you have questions see Coach Bunch or Coach Johnson.
9. Wednesday Oct. 17th, 8th Graders: Wacky Wednesday Weird Science STEM challenge, in Mrs. Binkley's room from 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm. Please see Mrs. Binkley or Mrs. Pollard for more info. Hope to see you there!
10. All 7th and 8th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2018-2019 Boys’ Basketball season can pick up a packet from Mrs. Stacey in the Middle School Office.
11. Next Art Club meeting will take place Thursday, October 25th, 3:00-5:00. Remind your parents!
WEATHER: For Monday, October 15th: Cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon, high of 47 degrees and a low of 34 degrees.