Breakfast Tuesday: Biscuit, Gravy, Cereal & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Chicken, Baked Potatoes/Cheese, Orange, Chocolate Chip Granola Bar & Milk
1. Fall Sports Pictures will be taken TODAY.
Pictures will be taken during gym classes
Cheerleading Picture Schedule: 8th grade will eat with the 7th graders at 11:15 a.m. instead of going to recess at 11:35 a.m. All MS Cheerleaders will change into their uniforms and meet in the New Gym.
2. Drama club auditions and kick off party will be this Thursday,November 9th, after school from 3:00-4:15. You must pick up a permission slip and bring it back signed prior to Thursday to Mrs. Owens or Mrs. White.
3. ATTENTION ALL 8TH GRADERS: Next Wednesday, November 8th, will be our first Wacky Wednesday Weird Science Session. Come join us for the first installment of our STEM Challenge Club. For more information, visit with Mrs. Binkley or Mrs. Pollard and pay attention in Science class!!!
4. Art Club will meet this Thursday, November 9th and 16th from 3:00-5:00 p.m.. Remind your parents.
5. First Semester 5th Grade Parents Pottery Night will be held, Thursday November 9th, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Snacks provided-No siblings.
6. Bear Wear T-Shirts for Basketball can be ordered until November 10th. Forms can be picked up in the Student Info Center. Return completed forms to Ms. Stacey in the office.
7. The Morning Mileage Walking School Bus will be ending on Thursday, November 16th.
8. The annual Bears for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Run will be held on Saturday, December 9 at Palenske Field. The entry fee is $20, and the first 30 registrants on race day will receive a t-shirt. Entry forms can be picked up at the information center next to the office.
9. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from October 30th through November 17, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Good luck hunters.
7th/8th Boys Basketball-WP Tournament- Bus Leaves at 4:00 p.m.
7th/8th Girls Basketball-Mtn.Grove Tournament- Bus Leaves at 4:00 p.m.
WEATHER: Monday, November 6th : Cooler with showers a high of 59 degrees and a low of 47.