Today: Crispito, Beans, Cornbread, Peaches
Tuesday Breakfast: Biscuit, Jelly, Cereal & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Burrito, Corn, Broccoli, Grapes
1. Reward Activities for 5th and 6th Grade will take place today.
TODAY- 5th Grade: 1:35-2:15 p.m., 6th Grade 2:20-3:00 p.m.
2. When we return from Spring Break, Monday Mar. 20th it will be a WHITE day.
5th Grade: Rosters for W6 will be posted on the new doors in the 5th grade hallway
6th Grade: W8- If you had PE 3rd qtr., stay in PE 4th qtr. If you were in Art 3rd qtr. go to the Upper Computer Lab 4th qtr. If you were in Mrs. Cochran's/Mrs.Conway's classes 3rd qtr, go to Art 4th qtr.
8th Grade: W8- Placement rosters will be posted on the bulletin board between Ms. Batson's & Mrs. Binkley's rooms. If you do not see your name on a list, go to the class you had 3rd qtr.
3. As you may have noticed there is now a new drinking fountain on each grade level hall that includes a bottle filling station. To make use of the bottle filling station on your grade level's unit, follow these steps: 1. Remove the lid from your water container (clear plastic bottles or tumblers only--no oversized containers). 2. Place your container in the bottle filling area in front of the sensor. 3. Remove your container from the filling area before it is completely full.
Do not place any other items in the bottle filling area--the filling area is for water containers only.
4. There will be a special reward at the end of the 4th quarter for all students who meet the following criteria:
5th Grade: 95% attendance or higher during 4th quarter
6th Grade: No office referrals resulting in ISS, OSS, Behavior Lessons or Behavior Lunch Detentions
7th Grade: Criteria to be announced at a later date this week
8th Grade: Same criteria as for the Springfield Cardinals field trip
5. The fifth grade is proud to announce the following students will be representing Willow Springs Middle School at the 2017 Howell County Spelling Bee on April 8, 2017:
Katera "Grace" Caldwell
(miss) Dakota Tucker
Alternate: Aspin Atwell
6. These students need to come to the library sometime TODAY to talk with Mrs. Cochran:
8th grade: Taytum Dewitt, Erika Earls, Emily Gray, Ashley Kelley, Madison McDaniel, Thomas Chaney, Oleg Deynega, Martin Leija, Kailey Anderson, Justin Chaney, Ben Clarkston, Ben Ivins
7th grade: Chloe Chafin, Caleb Cochran, Shaysten Mayberry, Caitlyn McNew, Liz Sheehan, Maegan Maass, Karina Krivitchenko, Ashlyn Jones, Olivia Wood, Summer Delcour
6th grade: Marvin Mohrman, Alissa Rushton
5th grade: Gracie Cauldwell, Tate Cochran, Lexy Cravens, Madelyn Fair, Macee Fitzgerald, Isaac Pool, Maddie Poor, Emma Spence, Allie Martin, MacKenna Wyrick, Chloe Harris
7. Spinal Screenings will start TODAY! Screenings will be for 6th Grade Girls and 8th Grade Boys/Girls.
8. Don't forget the Morning Mileage Walking School Bus is going on now. Arrive at the track between 7:15 and 7:20 a.m. Hope to see you there!
9. Night/Glow Fun 5K Run/Walk Hosted by the WS Community Foundation will be held on Saturday April 29th, at Palenske Field in Willow, Sign up starts at 5 p.m. Pkup up a sign up sheet at the Student Info Booth.
Monday March 20., Sunny with a high of 82 and a low of 57.