Tuesday Breakfast: Turkey Sausage on a stick, Pineapple Cup & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, Green Beans, Applesauce Cup, Garlic Bread & Milk
1. Today 6th-grade students are MAP testing this morning and afternoon in the Upper and Lower Computer Labs and in 6th-grade classrooms. Students in Grades 5, 7, and 8 must be as quiet as possible during class changes, trips to lunch and recess, etc.
2. Today-Coach Pitts will have a volleyball meeting at 11:35 for 8th-grade girls that will be going into their freshman year next year and plan on playing volleyball. It is important if they attend the meeting if they plan on playing next year. We will meet in Mrs. Leija's classroom. The girls will need to eat lunch and then go to Mrs. Leija's room once they've finished lunch.
3. Today Student Council Meeting, at 3:15
4. Art Show was a success. Congrats to all the ribbon winners. A list of the winners will be in Wednesday's bulletin.
5. Artwork: Current art students, your artwork will be passed out during class starting Tuesday. Third quarter art students, your artwork and pottery can be picked up starting Tuesday. Pick up times will be 8:00-8:15 am and 2:45-3:00 p.m. Only. All artwork must be picked up before the last day of school, after that, all artwork and pottery will be discarded.
6. Art Club will meet Thursday, May 16th, 3:00-5:00, for the last meeting of the school year. Please bring finger food to share with the group (make sure the food is store bought). Remind your parents to pick you up at 5:00.
7. Boys Basketball Summer Camp Forms for grades 3-8th are in the Student Info Center. Return form by May 10th to the MS Office.
8. Next year's Mark Twain and Truman quizzes are ready in the library. If you purchased some at the book fair or on the field trip and have them read come and take the quiz so you don't forget everything over the summer.
9. Do you sing? Dance? Juggle? If so, now is the time to show us what you’ve got! If you are interested in this year’s Talent Show to be held on the last day of school, Wednesday, May 22nd at 8:30 am, please add your name to the sign-up sheet outside Mrs. Hopper’s office, pick up an information packet from the Student Information Center across from the office and return it to Mrs. Hopper NO LATER THAN Thursday, May 9! No form = no participation! Rehearsal will be held soon after. I will let you know exactly closer to that date! If you have any questions, stop by Mrs. Hopper’s office between classes and with teachers permission to leave your hall!
10. Boys Basketball Summer Camp Forms for grades 6-8th are in the Student Info Center. Return form by May 10th to the MS Office.
Today- 05/06- Baseball, WS vs Liberty, Home Game. The game starts at 4:00 pm.
Today-05-06- Softball, WS @ Thayer, Game Starts at 4:30 pm.
Today-05-06- Track, SCA Relays, Home Meet. Meet starts at 3:15 pm.
Tuesday-5/07- Baseball, WS vs Houston, Home Game. The game starts at 4:30 pm.
Tuesday-05/07 Softball, WS vs, Home Game. The game starts at 4:30 pm.
WEATHER: Monday, May 6th: Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon. High of 79 degrees and a low of 61 degrees.