Today: BBQ Chicken, Baked Beans, Chips, Mixed Fruit & Milk
Friday Breakfast: Toast, Jelly, Cereal & Milk
Friday Lunch: Cooks's Choice
1. Drama club will meet TODAY.
2. Art Club will meet TODAY bring a finger food to be shared. Remind your parents to pick you up at 5.00.
3. TODAY- any 6th grade girl wanting to participate in volleyball next year needs to meet with Coach James and Coach Hopper in Mrs. Earl's room at 12:15 for a brief meeting. Report to your 3rd block class and your teacher will dismiss you at the appropriate time.
4. Do you sing? Dance? Juggle? if so, now is the time to show us what you've got! If you are interested in this year's Talent Show to be held on the last day of school, Friday May 19th at 8:30 a.m., please add your name to the sign-up sheet outside Mrs. Hopper's office, pick up an information packet from the Student Information Center across from the office and return it to Mrs. Hopper. NO LATER THAN FRIDAY MAY 12th! No form=participation! Rehearsal will be held during the week of May 15. I will let you know when closer to that date!
5. There will be a used book sale in the library Tuesday, May 16-Thursday, May 18. Only 25 cents per book!!! Bring your money next week and come stock up on some books for your home library.
6. The library will be closed on Friday. If you have a library book to return that day, please put it into the book return box that will be located in the office on Friday.
7. All artwork completed, and graded, will need to be picked up to take home by Friday, May 19th.
8. 7th Grade: If you did not fill out an 8th grade schedule request, stop by Mrs. Clary's office and do so.
9. Chess players going to Nashville need to be ready to leave at 3:15 p.m.. Bring your bags to Serghei's room that morning if you like. We will leave on time, so please do not be late.
10.On Tuesday through Friday of this week, there will be days when some or all of the Middle School grades will have to have their lunch recesses on the play space below the New Gym, because 4th grade classes will be MAP testing right next to our playground. In order to support the 4th graders, all Middle School students will remain quiet as they pass by the Elementary School on their way to and from the space below the New Gym.
11.You will be turning your library books in during the week of May 8-12 when you have your library class. The LAST DAY to turn in library books will be May 12. PLEASE FIND ANY LOST LIBRARY BOOKS!!!
12.Summer School Forms are due and need to be turned into Mrs. Stacey in the office.
13.The Night Glow Run scheduled for this weekend, has been re-scheduled for June 10th.
14.Students, would you like a FREE Single Day Pass to the Willow Springs Water Park? As part of National Fitness Month in April, take a photo of you and your family on playground or outdoor fitness equipment in the community and share it to https://www.facebook.com/tchshc. Make sure to tag Freda Brooks Carr so she can get your pass to you.
Found: A men's belt, claim at the office.
Thursday, May 11th, Possible showers with a high of 79 and a low of 58.