Today: Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Carrots, Apple, Cinnamon Roll & Milk
Friday Breakfast: Toast, Jelly, Cereal & Milk
Friday Lunch: Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Fries, Pear, Ice Cream & Milk
1. Friday every 7 & 8 grader with a speaking part meet on stage during 2nd lunch recess.. This means you need to eat 1st lunch and make plans accordingly. If kids pile their bags on stage or on floor near stage during lunch we need them to put their bags (as facing the stage) on the left side.
2. On Tuesday, May 2, any 6th grade girl wanting to participate in volleyball next year needs to meet with Coach James and Coach Hopper in Mrs. Earl's room at 12:15 for a brief meeting. Report to your 3rd block class and your teacher will dismiss you at the appropriate time.
3. TODAY-6th Grade students who will be participating in the April 28th track meet will need to bring P.E. clothes and shoes. Any of these students who are in Mrs. Pitt's class or Mrs. Cochran's class for W8 will need to go to the Art Room or Library at the beginning of W8 on Thursday for attendance before heading to the New Gym.
4. 6th grade: if you did not fill out a 7th grade schedule request, stop by Ms. Clary's office and do so.
5. Parents Pottery Night pottery is ready for pick up to take home.
6. During the remainder of this week and next week, there will be days when some or all of the Middle School grades will have to have their lunch recesses on the play space below the New Gym, because 3rd and 4th grade classes will be MAP testing right next to our playground. In order to support the 3rd and 4th graders, all Middle School students will remain quiet as they pass by the Elementary School on their way to and from the space below the New Gym.
7. All 6th, 7th and 8th grade track athletes are responsible for checking in with their maroon day teachers and getting all assignments that they will miss this Friday while they are attending the track meet that day. Track athletes will be dismissed from M1 classes to report to the New Gym at 8:45 a.m. on Friday.
8. Football Players:Due to lack of participation & potential weather, we will not be attending the MSU Spring game this Saturday April 29th.
9. Summer School Forms are available in the student info booth. There are separate forms for 5-7th grade and 8th grade. All form need to be returned by Friday May 5th.
10.Art Club will meet Thursday, May 11th 3:00-5:00. Please bring a finger food to be shared. Remind your parents to pick you up at 5.00.
11.The Night Glow Run scheduled for this weekend, has been re-scheduled for June 10th.
12.Students, would you like a FREE Single Day Pass to the Willow Springs Water Park? As part of National Fitness Month in April, take a photo of you and your family on playground or outdoor fitness equipment in the community and share it to https://www.facebook.com/tchshc. Make sure to tag Freda Brooks Carr so she can get your pass to you.
A purse has been found in the New Gym. To claim contact Mrs. Pilcher
Friday April 28th: 6th/7th/8th Grade Track Meet- Home- Meet starts at 10:00a.m.
Thursday April 27th., Sunny with a few clouds a high of 66 and a low of 54.