Breakfast Friday: Toast, Jelly, Cereal & Milk
Friday Lunch: BBQ Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Grapes & Milk
1. TODAY: Drama club auditions and kick off party, after school from 3:00-4:15. You must pick up a permission slip and bring it back signed prior to Thursday to Mrs. Owens or Mrs. White.
2. TODAY: Art Club will meet 3:00-5:00 p.m.
3. TONIGHT: First Semester 5th Grade Parents Pottery Night 6:30-8:00 p.m. Snacks provided-No siblings.
4. 7th and 8th Grade Football Players: There will be a Sports Banquet on Monday November 13th in Grimes at 7:15 p.m.
5. The Veteran's Day Assembly is Friday from 9:45-10:40 a.m. at the New Gym. MS Students will sit in the bleachers with the 3rd and 4th graders; the 3rd and 4th graders will sit at the end closest to the stage. Please begin heading down to the New Gym at 9:35 a.m.
MS will be sitting in the bleachers with the 3rd and 4th graders at tomorrow's assembly. The 3rd and 4th graders will be sitting closest to the stage.
We will continue that sequence, 5th sitting next to 4th and then 6th, 7th and 8th (i.e. the opposite of our normal seating in the New Gym).
6th grade will be dismissed first at the end of the assembly so that they can get back up the hill right away for lunch.
6. Orders are due tomorrow for Bear Wear T-Shirt for Basketball. Order by this Friday, November 10th. Forms can be picked up in the Student Info Center. Return completed forms to Ms. Stacey in the office.
7. Sally Hatton Memorial chess tournament will be held at Willow Springs High School Bears' Den Saturday, November 11, 2017. The tournament is open to anyone who wants to play, chess team members must be there. Registration is at 9:30, we'll start at 10:00, awards at 3 pm. Entry fee is $5, parents & friends play for free. Please contact Serghei for more info
8. The annual Bears for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 Mile Run will be held on Saturday, December 9 at Palenske Field. The entry fee is $20, and the first 30 registrants on race day will receive a t-shirt. Entry forms can be picked up at the information center next to the office.
9. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from October 30th through November 17, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Good luck hunters.
8th Grade Girls Basketball-Mtn.Grove Tournament- Old HS Gym, Play at 7:00 p.m., Bus leaves at 5:15 p.m.
8th Grade Boys Basketball-WP Tournament-Game starts at 4:00 p.m., Bus leaves 3:00 p.m. Dismiss boys at 2:45 p.m.
Thursday, November 9th: Cloudy and cool, with a high of 51 degrees and low of 31 degrees.