Wednesday Breakfast: French Toast, Cereal & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Ravioli, Corn, Banana, Breadstick & Milk
1. Summer School Forms are available in the student info booth. There are separate forms for 5-7th and 8th grade. All forms need to be returned by Friday May 4th.
2. M1 teachers will be handing out flyers this morning, for an event sponsored by Ozarks Medical Center. "Every Kid Healthy Field Day" , will take place on Saturday April 21st, from 12-3:00 p.m.
3. No 7th Grade Tutoring today.
4. Do you sing? Dance? Juggle? Maybe you have some serious magic tricks, gymnastic, karate, or hula hoop skills. If so, now is the time to show us what you’ve got! If you are interested in this year’s Talent Show, to be held on the last day of school, Friday May 18th at 8:30 am, please add your name to the sign-up sheet outside Mrs. Hopper’s office, pick up an information packet from the Student Information Center and return it to Mrs. Hopper NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 27TH ! No form = No participation!
Just a reminder, the Talent Show is not a competition but rather a display of talent. Auditions (practice) will be held May 7th and May 8th. I will let you know your audition time closer to that date. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Hopper before or after school, during your lunch or between classes with permission from you teacher.
5. There will be a Middle School Volleyball and Basketball meeting with Coach Williams , Thursday at 2:40 p.m. It will take place during last block for 6th graders who are interested in playing volleyball/basketball and 7th grade returning and new players. Meet in the lower computer lab in 5th grade hall.
6. All 6th and 7th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2018 football season can pick up a packet from Miss Stacey in the Middle School Office.
April 17th, 18th 19th, 20th
Cheer Try-Out Clinic Tuesday, 3:15-5:00; Wednesday, 3:15-5:00
Cheer Mock Try-Outs Thursday, 3:15-5:00.
Cheer Try-Outs Friday, 3:15-until completed.
Clinic and Try-Outs will take place in Grimes Auditorium. You MUST attend all clinic days in order to try-out!
All cheerleading try-out packets MUST be returned no later than 3:15 on April 13th.
If you have any questions, contact Ms. Tyler.
7. Drama Club will meet Thursday, 3:00 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
8. Art Club will meet again again Thursday, April 12th and Thursday, April 19th.
Sports: Today: 7th/8th Grade Track Meet@West Plains. Dismiss students at 2:00 p.m. Bus leaves at 2:15 p.m.
WEATHER: Tuesday, April 10th. Partly sunny with a high of 57 degrees and a low of 41 degrees.