Wednesday Breakfast: Pancakes, Cereal & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Turkey Cheese Wrap, Chips, Lettuce/Tomato, Cucumbers, Peach Cups & Milk
1. Yoga By The Lake starts Thursday April 26th. Pick up a flyer in the Student Info Booth for information.
2. WSMS Cheerleaders will be selling raffle tickets for a chance to win: 4-Tickets to a Springfield Cardinals Game of your choice plus $40 in Cardinals Bucks!
$2 Per Ticket or 3 for $5. See Mrs. Tyler to purchase tickets or for more information.
3. Art club will meet this Thursday, April 26th. Remind your parents.
4. Friday 7th/8th Grade Track Students: On Friday, report to your 1st block teacher to check in and then go to the new gym to change. The bus will leave at 8:30. Make sure you have gotten all work that you will miss BEFORE you leave the building.
5. Willow Middle School was first at the Junction Hill chess tournament, with Owen Moore undefeated first, Rogan Traver 3rd, Drake Marshell 6th, and Gabe Story 13th. Great job! Chess practices are done for the year. Thank you for a great season.
6. Just a reminder, only 1 more week to get those Talent Show forms turned in! We have 9 acts ready to go and many more signed up with no paperwork turned in. Sign up outside Mrs. Hopper's office and pick up a participation packet from the Student Information Center across from the office. If I don't have your signed Participation Form turned in by 3:00 p.m, April 27, you will not be eligible to perform.
Let's make this the best Talent Show yet!
7. Today, Wed., Thurs., and Friday, some or all of the Middle School grades will have to have their lunch recesses on the play space below the New Gym, because 3rd and 4th grade classes will be MAP testing right next to our playground. In order to support the 3rd and 4th graders, all Middle School students will remain quiet as they pass by the Elementary School on their way to and from the space below the New Gym.
8. During MAP testing the printers in both labs (lower and upper) will be turned off.
Tuesday April 24th: 7th/8th Grade Boys and Girls @ Salem. Dismiss students at 1:30 p.m. , Bus leaves at 1:45 p.m.
Friday April 26th: 7th/8th Grade Boys and Girls @ Richards Schools, WP.
Tuesday April 24th. Periods of clouds and sun with a high of 70 degrees and a low of 48 degrees.