Today: Chicken, Potatoes/Gravy, Orange, Hot Roll & Milk
Breakfast Wednesday: Pancakes, Cereal & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Spaghetti, Green Beans, Banana, Breastick & Milk
1. Student Council Meeting TODAY at 3:15 p.m
2. There will be cheerleading practice TODAY and Thursday from 3:15-5:00 p.m. this week.
3. No Book Club this Wednesday for 6th, 7th, 8th grade with Mrs. Conway, due to a faculty meeting.
4. 12. 7th-8th Grade Football Players: Reminder-Saturday, November 19th, we are going to MSU to watch the Bears play Youngstown State University. Tickets are $2. Money and permission slips are due to MS office TODAY.
5. "Attention 7/8 boys: Due to remodeling work taking place in the 7/8 boys bathroom, until further notice 7/8 boys will use the 5th boys bathroom. With only two stools, accommodations will be a bit crowded, so do your business and leave. Any 7/8 boy who creates issues during this temporary accommodation will be provided with alternative bathroom facilities in ISS."
6. If you are interested in ordering a Boys Basketball Bear Wear T-Shirt or Hoodie, please pick up an order form in the Student Info Section. Forms are due by Wednesday November 16th.
7. Girls Basketball shirts are on sale! Order forms can be picked up and returned to the middle school office. Orders are due by 3:00 p.m.this Friday, November 4th.
8. Do you want a chance to showcase your talent? Be sure to stop by and see Mrs. Hopper to sign up for the High School and Middle School Talent Show. This is not the Annual Last Day of School talent show, this is Cheyenne Cole's senior project and she would love for you to come audition on November 8th in Grimes Auditorium at 3:00 p.m. All students auditioning must be signed up by Friday.
9. 6th grade - Mrs. Owens after school Reading Tutoring will be every Tuesday. Be sure to tell your parents to pick you up at 4:30. Please return your signed letter as soon as possible.
10. Drama club will meet Thursday, November 3rd, after school. Be sure to tell your parents prior to Thursday and have them pick you up at 4:30.
11.Student Council asks you to save the date. On Friday, November 4th, we will be having a Social from 5:30-7:00 (Grades 5-6) and 7:30-9:00 (Grades 7-8). Students sent to the office for misbehavior the week of the Social will not be able to attend the event and they must be present at school the day of Friday, November 4th,to attend.
Yee-Haw! Calling all cowboys and cowgirls to our FALL ROUNDUP! Our middle school Fall Social is Friday, November 4! Admission is $2; bring extra money for concession stand. One raffle ticket for each canned item brought to the social. Each raffle ticket will be entered into a drawing for fabulous prizes! Canned items will be donated to MUNCH for the FOOD HARVEST. Come dressed in school appropriate Western wear. (Cowgirls, cowboys, etc.)
5th and 6th graders – 5:30 – 7:00; 7th and 8th graders – 7:30 – 9:00. Y'all come now, ya hear?
12. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from October 29th through November 27th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Good luck hunters!
13. 7th-8th Grade Football Players: Reminder-Saturday, November 19th, we are going to MSU to watch the Bears play Youngstown State University. Tickets are $2. Money and permission slips are due to MS office by Tuesday, November 1st.
14. How would you like to win; $30,000 college scholarship, $50,000 technology for your middle school, a trip to Google Headquarters, a Chromebook and Android tablet? Enter the Doodle for Google Design Drawing Contest. See Mrs. Pitts for entry instructions and form. Open to all 6th - 8th grade students. November 22nd is the deadline to submit drawings with form to Mrs. Pitts.
SPORTS: "Come Support the BEARS"
WEATHER: For Wednesday Nov. 2nd: Sunshine with some clouds a high of 79 and low of 62.