Breakfast : Breakfast Pizza, Cereal & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Cookie & Milk
1. NO tutoring today. Due to faculty meeting.
2. The Middle School will be having a pep assembly for the start of the basketball season on Thursday, November 2nd, at 2:30 p.m. in Grimes. Students will need to bring all of the things that they are taking home, as they will be dismissed to go home directly from Grimes.
3. Fall Social will be held this Friday, November 3rd. Social begins at 5:30-7:00p.m. (5th and 6th Grade) and 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7th and 8th Grade). Student Council will be having a "Can Drive", during the social. Canned items will be donated to MUNCH for the FOOD HARVEST. Students sent to the office for misbehavior the week of the Social will not be able to attend the event and they must be present at school the day of Friday, November 3rd, to attend.
Come and enjoy an "Around the World Social"
Admission is $2.00; bring extra money for concession stand
Come dressed in school appropriate International Wear!
Students will receive one raffle ticket for each canned item brought to the social. Each raffle ticket will be entered into a drawing for fabulous prizes!
4. Bear Wear T-Shirts for Basketball can be ordered until November 10th. Forms can be picked up in the Student Info Center. Return completed forms to Ms. Stacey in the office.
5. ATTENTION ALL 8TH GRADERS: Next Wednesday, November 8th, will be our first Wacky Wednesday Weird Science Session. Come join us for the first installment of our STEM Challenge Club. For more information, visit with Mrs. Binkley or Mrs. Pollard and pay attention in Science class!!!
6. Art Club will meet Thursday, November 9th and 16th from 3:00-5:00 p.m.. Remind your parents. First Semester 5th Grade Parents Pottery Night will be held, Thursday, November 9th 6:30-8:00. Snacks provided-No siblings.
7. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from October 30th through November 17, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Good luck hunters.
SPORTS: The YMCA is registering now for 5th-6th grade boys and girls basketball. Registration forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also at the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is November 1, 5:00p.m.
WEATHER: Wednesday, Nov. 1st: Cloudy, showers with showers a high of 59 degrees and a low of 55.